She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Footjobs from woman

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #232059 at 10,Mar,12 12:18
Hi,i was wondering,is it so abnormal crazy to getting so horny and hard,form a girl or woman her feet,and getting a footjob.
I had a girl and told her my ****,i enjoy it so much,i was so hard and big,....but she hated it....she dont likes that,...and understand that,that iw was so very enjoying it..
To bad i dont have the chance to find a girl or woman,to do that with me en both will be horny and enjoy...
Any comments ware welcome,feel free to visit my page....looking for nice women with nice feet,and men with enormous huge dicjs....then my cock will be so huge and hard....

Similar topics: 1.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   2.Woman come on to me often (i am a straight female who has never been with a woman)   3.Bisexual preference   4.Do men hunt women like predators hunt prey?   5.My boyfriend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #146804 at 10,Mar,12 16:21
I don't mind it, thought we'd try it one day and so we did. He came a good amount on my feet afterwards but it wasn't really something either of us showed much interest in doing again. I think with anything like this unless the other person is really into it telling them about it is just going to make them uncomfortable.

- ms
By #232059 at 16,Mar,12 20:22
Yep,i konw what you mean.....to bad,she refuse it to do....and now she is my ex...she left me for another ashole.....5 years togehter,and would married her....
Now,i'm 3 years single and 3 years no sex...
Ppfftt....

Adult Discussion Forum