to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

what age did you find out you were gay/or bi

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #240120 at 13,Mar,12 21:41
i figured out that i was gay at age 15 im curious to see when you found out.

Similar topics: 1.danica patrick`s feet do you think there cute.   2.I live in Wisconsin and i'm looking for a man to suck me off on camera while i film it and post it. Where can i find this?   3.I want to take pictures of a Guy sucking my cock BUT Can't find one! (I live in Largo Florida)   4.Street meat   5.The best site to find local cocks to suck ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 16,Mar,12 05:12
Bi here. i was about 14. Sucked many a cock before i started eating pussy. Love doing both

By bigone21 at 14,Mar,12 22:33 other posts of bigone21 
i was 12 when i was in love with a guy in my soccerteam. i told that to an adult, het told me i was gay... i did not know what gay was...

now, i'm 47, i know what the label "gay" means, of course! it is meant to describe guys like me. i'm in a steady relationship with another guy for 19 years exactly today! (14-3-1993) the word "gay" describes 10% of what i am different from my straight (?) **** or neighbour or the mayor of my city!

there is no different word for loving your fa th er or mo th er, no different word for loving your br oth er or si st er.

i can live with the label, i don't mind. yes, i like to fuck male ass! yes, i like cock! yes i like to have a guy suck my cock, or fist my asshole!

but love is all the same! like being right handed or left handed, there is no difference in what you can do and who you are up there in your head!

By #147052 at 14,Mar,12 15:18
in my 50's and wish I'd played sooner. I am bi.

Adult Discussion Forum