Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

anal creampies?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #242015 at 15,Mar,12 02:14
I recently had a guy cum in my ass for the first time, and the feeling of his dick cumming instantly made me cum. I could not believe how good it felt.
I'm not attracted to men, only the feeling of a penis cumming in me.
Anyone else feel this way?

Similar topics: 1.protection for anal   2.Let's see some CREAMPIES!   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #696718 at 23,Jun,23 01:45
It feels great, especially when you feel the cum leak out of your ass. Had it for the first time a few days ago and it felt like heaven

By Ablaze at 22,Jun,23 11:13 other posts of Ablaze 
I'm loving it very much! The feeling of cock pulsating when it finish inside me.
It is awesome to be fucked again when the ass is filled with cum and have 2-3 cums inside, whipped into foam. The foam is preciously delicious. I love to share it kissing my partner or to spit, massaging it on his body and lick it from there - the taste becomes more salty.

By #662360 at 12,Jun,23 01:33
I like something similar. I like masturbating with my cock head poking into my wife’s ass crack when she’s bending over or on all fours for me. I like the way my wanking hand pats her ass cheeks and my spare hand strokes her thighs, and seeing my cum splash into her crack and trickle down.

I don’t know why wanking like that turns me on. Back at my all boys school sometimes other boys wanked into my ass crack and I wanked into theirs. I found that erotically exciting too.

By Alwayscum at 14,Nov,21 13:56 other posts of Alwayscum 
I have never experienced it. However, I do want to know how it feels. I bet amazing.

By spermkiss at 17,Mar,12 18:46 other posts of spermkiss 
As you have discovered, anal penetration can be very pleasurable indeed. The reason is stimulation of the prostate. Many men, perhaps most men, find prostate stimulation very satisfying and some men can reach an orgasmic climax solely from prostate stimulation.

And this has nothing whatsoever to do with sexual orientation. I'm as gay as they come and the physical pleasure I get from anal penetration and prostate stimulation is so slight it is almost non-existant. The pleasure I get is psychological and emotional. If a guy is really hot and/or he is someone of whom I'm really fond, the knowledge that he is using my ass for his sexual pleasure can be enormously satisfying. Likewise, I've fucked a lot of straight guys in the ass who gave every outward indication that they were really enjoying it. Some even climaxed while I was doing it.

Now, did you actually feel the man ejaculating inside you? I sort of doubt that you did. No doubt you felt the prostate stimulation and took pleasure from that, but probably not the actual ejaculation. That's not to say that you didn't know the man was climaxing because the other outward signs he was giving you surely let you know. The knowledge that the man was ejaculating inside you gave you a little psychological boost to the prostate stimulation. It pushed you over the edge so you climaxed yourself.

So if you like giving up you ass to another man, go for it. A lot of straight men like to be fucked and nobody's going to judge you if you do.

Adult Discussion Forum