Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

guys showing their feminine side

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #242521 at 24,Mar,12 05:37
I think its so sexy when a guy shows his feminine side. I'm not saying he must act all gay but just be a little sensitive sometimes. Any ladies with me on this one?

Similar topics: 1.masculine or feminine gay guys   2.Trannies   3.top-bottom,bear-twink, dad-son... Oppsoite desires within homosexuality?   4.Found out how they get into those jacked up trucks   5.If you are bisexual, but only like feminine types, are you really bisexual?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 26,Mar,12 10:31 other posts of MoeJoe 
Regarding the opening question....what's being gay got to do with being feminine??

By bigone21 at 24,Mar,12 21:20 other posts of bigone21 
not a lady but a gay guy's reply here..!

woman, what are you saying here? that a guy that is nice and considerate, listens to you, shows his feelings, maybe even is not afraid to cry, is "a little sensitive" is a suspect of being gay?? you will get what you wish for!

and what does "act all gay" mean? i am all gay, but there is nothing feminine about me!

women should stop labeling a rough, harsh guy as "manly", and labeling a nice, understanding, guy, that can listen and talk with you as "a little sensitive" and therefore maybe a little gay!

sure you want it all (strong body, sportsman, tough, big muscle, big youknowwhat, emotionaly stable, provider of a big income, sensitive to your emotions, great father to the kids, the best in bed), but that is to much to ask...

Adult Discussion Forum