Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Is a big ugly dick better than a nice looking average one?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #227467 at 29,Mar,12 01:46
I would consider my cock to be an attractive one but sometimes wonder if just a big piece of meat is better, regardless of what it looks like. Any thoughts?

Similar topics: 1.Ugly cocks   2.I'm I average on penis size?   3.Young Average Cocks Only!   4.Lets insult people!   5.Its not much thats what I think  

New Comment

Comments:
By #42017 at 30,Mar,12 09:50
[deleted image]
very small but is it ugly or cute?
By bigone21 at 01,Apr,12 18:39 other posts of bigone21 
i vote the total image as: UGLY!
By #105042 at 02,Apr,12 18:48
bigone, this comment is really more than poor. I remember a post of you telling about the struggle of being gay (and I know best about that!) and now youґre bashing someone just for having not that much luck with size as you?? Maybe you should imagine what a guy with a small dick has to go through in life and how he does feel. You seem to be unable for anticipation and now you have disqualified for me. A big dick doesnґt make a man, and you are the proof.

A small dick is small, but sure not ugly because itґs small. Thatґs what I think.
By bigone21 at 02,Apr,12 19:55 other posts of bigone21 
Paul D, you read things i did not write.

read again, i did not say anything about size. i do NOT bash on size. i know that out of a 100 guys 95 are smaller equiped than i am, and i don't care! because size doesn't make a good sexpartner.

so that is NOT what my reaction in this thread was about. what is WAS about, is the fact that the poster of this pic, 2 bellies over eachother, hair like a jungle, wearing womens stuff, puts this in a thread and asks us all: is this cute or ugly... come on!!

if fishing for compliments in threads is the idea of using this discussion-forum, i think it is a bad idea! and i will not lie through my teeth just to keep someone happy! don't ask the stupid question!!

last: to your point about "being a man". you saw the "still" of my comment, and you thought it was ugly and you told me... you did no better than i did. you gave your first raction that came up! OK, your thoughts! i never claimed to be any more of a man than anybody else!
By #105042 at 03,Apr,12 20:20
Okay, I see and do admit I was wrong! You really did not write about his dick. I also wonґt lie through my teeth like you say if someone is speaking to me directly, in this case I just found itґs better sometimes to keep your thoughts to yourself and this is what I should have done But I did not and you are right, Iґm no better.

@shrimdick: respect for your courage and comment. The magical word in it is "fairness". You are great.

Hope you both can pardon me. Another time it blows my mind how educating a site like showing your dick can be. Live and let live!
By bigone21 at 04,Apr,12 15:46 other posts of bigone21 
PaulD, thanks! it's OK, you're cool!

By #42017 at 05,Apr,12 11:49
It's amazing how such a tiny thing can cause so much argument and discussion!
By bigone21 at 05,Apr,12 15:31 other posts of bigone21 

By #147052 at 02,Apr,12 14:59
A dick is a dick-big or little. They all have a function and can be used for all kinds of activity with female, male or self. I prefer an uncut dick, mine is cut without my input I might add,a pussy the has been shaved, although a hairy one can turn me on. Shape or size-love 'em all.

By #240000 at 01,Apr,12 22:15
What is a ugly cock,what does it look like?
[deleted image]
By bigone21 at 01,Apr,12 22:19 other posts of bigone21 
something like this...

By bigone21 at 01,Apr,12 21:35 other posts of bigone21 
and if so... would a nice looking BIG dick, be better than an UGLY average one?? haha!!
By bigone21 at 01,Apr,12 21:36 other posts of bigone21 
so conclusion is: NICE is better than UGLY!!

By #220845 at 30,Mar,12 18:06
Do any of.u find my cock attractive

By #220845 at 30,Mar,12 18:05
No the real beauty is in shape, tone and well how it looks.
But I like big ones too.

By #196695 at 29,Mar,12 02:18
To me, as long as they are porportional then it's good.. so like a long thick cock with a small head is just not good looking to me. But if it has a nice thick head to match the thick shaft then yes, it will always look good
By #227467 at 29,Mar,12 02:29
Would you say mine is proportioned well then?
By spermkiss at 29,Mar,12 16:03 other posts of spermkiss 
You have good but not perfect proportion. See my comment below.

By spermkiss at 29,Mar,12 16:01 other posts of spermkiss 
First, concerning your cock, yes your cock is attractive. It has good size, good shape and good proportion. Not perfect proportion, but good proportion. While your glans has a nice shape, it could be a little larger to be in perfect proportion to the thickness of your shaft. But this is a minor flaw.

Now, to answer your question, there is no doubt in my mind that a good looking average size dick is vastly superior to an ugly large one. Indeed a good looking small dick is superior to an ugly large one.

By slipper at 29,Mar,12 04:50 other posts of slipper 
One person's "ugly" is another person's "nice!"

By #149864 at 29,Mar,12 04:37
A cock is always a cock, I love them in all shapes and sizes. And I surely would love to play with yours!

Adult Discussion Forum