Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A MESSAGE OF THANKS FROM ROUTEMASTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 02,Apr,12 07:02
Hello everyone, my VERY GRATEFUL thanks to all of you who sent messages and condolences at the sad passing of my dear lovely b r o t h e r. 54 is no age to die nowadays and although I will live with it, I don't think I will ever get over it. I have only popped home for a few days and then shall be away again until after Easter but I hope to be able to write to you personally as soon as I can. I would also like to offer special thanks to my friend dorsetspeedoboy who was able to let you know the reason for my absence. Again, many thanks and may I wish you all a very happy Easter. With love hugs and kisses from Routemaster xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx