Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

like lookin at cocks does this make u gay

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #247633 at 04,Apr,12 14:17
I love lookin at cocks and to see them makes me hard does this mean im gay or bi?

Similar topics: 1.pierced cocks   2.im stait but i have a guy fuck buddy!   3.Big cocks   4.uncut cocks in herts   5.need some hot cocks in san antonio tx  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 04,Apr,12 14:25
Not neccassarily,.....if you're an enthusiast for something then you like to look! Personally I'm completely straight and have never considered (or even thought of) any male/male contact,..however, I DO enjoy seeing a nice specimen here, although that's fairly rare. But then, I love to look at horses and enjoy admiring and photographing them, but I would NEVER want to actually ride one!!
By #4222 at 05,Apr,12 23:05
Does the sight of a large, throbbing male member make your cock respond in kind? (i.e. do you get hard when viewing cox?)
By #6568 at 07,Apr,12 08:08
No,....although if there is a woman about to get the benefit then it can certainly spark my interest!

By #220845 at 06,Apr,12 17:25
NO!

By bigone21 at 04,Apr,12 18:07 other posts of bigone21 
in some of the discussions on this forum, i learned that labeling still is a big thing...

i label myself as gay, and am happy to live and ahve great male/male sex with my guy for 19 years, still, i'm happy with the invitation of a bisexual friend to have a threesome with his girl! YES! i would like to fuck her BIG time!

some "straight" guys here are notorious cocksuckers! so what does all this (self-)labeling means? NOTHING!

we could do without! we are SEXUAL!! and the focus may change in time, from one side to another!

just enjoy looking at cocks, and don't even worrie about if that makes you something or the other! enjoy your sexuality! and be happy with it!! the label you put on yourself will only pull you down, forget about it!! we all are just: SEXUAL!!
By #161491 at 05,Apr,12 15:34
"Sexual" is a label too, you know, and a much less specific one than gay, bi, or straight.

Looking at and enjoying a pic or video of something sexual is one thing; taking it to the next level and actually desiring it or pursuing it in your personal life is another and more indicative of your true orientation.

I'm sorry, call me old-fashioned if you want to - but I just believe a person who is sexually attracted to both genders is bisexual. And as I've seen on this board and many, many others, there are a LOT of guys who label themselves gay or straight but whose actions are bisexual.

My "label" as a gay man has never been something that limits me or pulls me down. It's simply a word that accurately describes who I am: I'm a man who is sexually attracted to other men, not women. We seem to live in a culture now that tells you you should be "open" to fucking everybody and everything at any given moment.

Sorry - I guess I'm just tired of hearing guys bitch about labels and then turn right around and use them.
By bigone21 at 05,Apr,12 21:55 other posts of bigone21 
wow, gaydude65..!

i understand what you say, and my thoughts are NOT much different..!

but, what in this discussionforum is going on is that: STRAIGHT guys admit to wanting to suck cock, drink sperm, get fucked up the ass, and still claim to be "just" as straight as can be, as if the cock they (want to) suck grows on a tree! and for all kind of reasons, not emotionaly involved, just sex, whatever!

so that gets me to the point that labels have no meaning anymore, if the "straight" people having gay and bisexual sexual relationships deny that the are not "just" straight!

coming out as gay or bisexual has a social and even political consequence, i HAD to take that consequence because i could not have lived my live as a closet-case or a "fake straight"!

but, gaydude65, i think you are right that if EVERYBODY with somekind of BI or GAY feelings came out in the open about it, it would be the next step to stop labelling!

By #147052 at 05,Apr,12 14:55
I am bi-sexual and love looking at another man's cock just as much as looking at a nice pussy. I love to play with each and have both for fun and enjoyment. I am cautious looking at other men in public places as it tends to get you into trouble that you were not looking for.

By spermkiss at 04,Apr,12 15:13 other posts of spermkiss 
No, it does not make you gay or bi-sexual. ALL MEN like to look at other men's dicks. It's a guy thing, not a gay thing.

Adult Discussion Forum