Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cock phenomenon

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #248022 at 04,Apr,12 15:08
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to hear your thoughts on why a cock can be a turn on or considered attractive -- as it is a weird looking body part if you really think about it. It has always puzzled me since I, myself, cannot answer this.

Similar topics: 1.wanking uncock cock compared to cut cock   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Cock photo contest !   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.**Celebrity Culture**  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 04,Apr,12 16:36 other posts of bigone21 
interesting question!! yes, you never have a thought about someone's ears...

it must be that the view of someone's genitals trigger something in our heads! in the sex- or lust-centre. being attracted has a function: sex ===> reproduction.

also, i think there is NO part of the male anatomy that differs in size randomly as much as the size of a cock does! BIG guys with tiny cocks, small guys with HUGE cocks, ALL is possible! and that's intriguing..!

By #6568 at 04,Apr,12 15:57
That's the most interesting part about sex,...it can't usually be intellectualised or analysed,....you just have the feelings and desires that you do. Yes, the penis is quite an uninspiring pody part most of the time and when one sees a group of men naked together they can often look quite comical as their genital swing about between their thighs,....but photos on the web make me think that as men get erect the whole look and atmosphere changes to a more meaningful air...

Adult Discussion Forum