Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Blessed Easter To My Christian Friends. Happy holiday!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 08,Apr,12 03:09

Similar topics: 1.Happy Easter Everyone!   2.HAPPY EASTER to all of YOU!!!   3.HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE   4.Merry Sexy XXXmas   5.April Fools Day  

New Comment

Comments:
By #172995 at 11,Apr,12 22:39
The best part is eating the ears off of a chocolate bunny.
By #164428 at 12,Apr,12 02:35
I love me some chocolate bunnies, especially the solid milk chocolate variety!
By #172995 at 12,Apr,12 03:52
When at the pharmacy today, I headed like a heat-seeking missle to the leftover Russel Stover chocolate bunnies. Gotta have the good stuff.

A chocolate bunny with its ears eaten off is a chocolate gopher.

By #217368 at 09,Apr,12 03:41
Same to you sir, thank you it was a great day, glad I was able to get off work
By #164428 at 09,Apr,12 03:56
This is a first! I'm in no way a sir!

Glad you had a great day!
By #172995 at 09,Apr,12 22:21
He must be thinking that you have way too much testosterone.

By #172995 at 08,Apr,12 18:47
Orthodox Christianity does not celebrate Easter. They celebrate Pascha.

On the Great and Holy Feast of Pascha, Orthodox Christians celebrate the life-giving Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This feast of feasts is the most significant day in the life of the Church. It is a celebration of the defeat of death, as neither death itself nor the power of the grave could hold our Savior captive. In this victory that came through the Cross, Christ broke the bondage of sin, and through faith offers us restoration, transformation, and eternal life.

Pascha is a transliteration of the Greek word, which is itself a transliteration of the Hebrew pesach, both words meaning Passover. (A minority of English-speaking Orthodox prefer the English word 'Pasch.')

I prefer Happy Resurrection Day. Resurrection Day is also the First Day of the First Fruits which begins the counting of the Omer.

Its kind of sad that Western Christians don't want to admit that they are Jewish.
By #164428 at 08,Apr,12 19:01
That's interesting. I didn't know this. Happy Pascha!
By #172995 at 08,Apr,12 19:45
Orthodox Christianity has an local outreach mission. Descent of the Holy Spirit Orthodox Christian Mission in Los Osos, California. They do broadcasts on our our local tv and have a descentoftheholyspirit dot org website. I've been learning a lot from them. Orthodox Christians have a very different view of European history than the Roman Catholics.

The Orthodox Christian liturgy is sung in Syriac (Syriac is a Syrian dialect of Aramaic). Aramaic and Hebrew are close cousins. Those who understand Hebrew can follow and understand much of their liturgy. Syriac was the language spoken at the church that was founded by Paul the Apostle in Antioch, Syria.

By Vita at 08,Apr,12 04:21 other posts of Vita 

happy eastern steffi ....
By #164428 at 08,Apr,12 04:46
Love your eggs!
By Vita at 08,Apr,12 12:20 other posts of Vita 
► D A N K E S C H Ц N ◄

By gradurgaur at 08,Apr,12 03:51 other posts of gradurgaur 
Happy easter gorjoss

Adult Discussion Forum