Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

feet

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29557 at 06,Oct,09 06:54
does anybody like feet touching there dick?
I know I do it feels real good

Similar topics: 1.Anyone likes feet?   2.Like to cum on feet or have feet jizzed on??   3.Feet   4.Feet fettish   5.i love fem feet  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 15,Aug,16 09:16
[deleted image]
*lix*

By leopoldij at 12,Aug,16 11:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Not only there feet, but I also like touching here feet.

[deleted image]

By #232059 at 12,Aug,16 09:00
Yep yep,i'm very found and crazy for that......it began when i was 6years old.....to have an crush on female feet.....But never i had a Footjob in ly life...
It seems womans dont like that kind off stuff,its too weird from tem,even like a good blowjob to the end and even anal sex.....Its a dream,and also perhaps playing with an huge massive cock....I'm a straight guy,but fantasizes a lot sometimes on a big large cock....but also,it would seems it stay with ad dream Fantasy....

By #6568 at 06,Oct,09 13:20
Yes, I like it and have always found womens bare feet quite a turn on. Hands and feet both are very important parts of the female anatomy for me, although I don't have a fetish about it like a lot of men do. I watched a TV program where one of the men interviewed carried a rubber female foot around in his pocket and had to keep the womans feet hidden when he had sex until he was ready to cum, because it was too exciting for him to cope with.

Adult Discussion Forum