to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

all aboard

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #194091 at 11,Apr,12 01:59
Anyone interested in running a train on me...I'm all for the taking...the more the merrier

Similar topics: 1.Travel to have sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 11,Apr,12 19:00
From Matt's Wife: L0L Great post John
By bigone21 at 12,Apr,12 01:02 other posts of bigone21 
matt's wife applauses all JohnS is saying!! what a bore:

you are right John, you are right John, great post John!!

sure, JohnS is the most intelligent species on this site, but could we leave it at that and state our OWN opinions after his views?? IF we have any??
By #68656 at 12,Apr,12 09:17
Dear Mr. Big One.
Thank you for the totally undeserved compliment but in actuality I am just a simple boring tradesman.
Some time back we sunk a water bore and prior to doing so we placed a post to mark the drilling site.
Do windmills have posts.?
By #59855 at 12,Apr,12 16:43
From Matt's Wife: Isn't this guy fake?
By bigone21 at 13,Apr,12 01:00 other posts of bigone21 
so tell me, the women that shouts out ever so LOUD, hiding behind the broad shoulders of husband matt52, who could be here in this forum on her own, but decides to hyjack her husbands profile...

tell me, WHAT is FAKE about me?? no, no, answer the question! WHAT is FAKE about me??

no, no!! don't curse!! FIRTST: WHAT is FAKE about me?? answer the question!! stop cursing!! WHAT is FAKE about me??

pfffff..... still no answer...

By #218130 at 18,Apr,12 10:11

By Ray10754 at 11,Apr,12 17:46 other posts of Ray10754 
Being that this is some what of a sexual orented site, one would think he is refering to a sexual trian! For those who do not know what that is ,It is a line of men that all engauge in anal sex at the same time one behind the other or a group of men in a line having sex simotainosly with one person as the reciver. It is a common term used in the gay/bisexual circle Very easialy found with a common google serch (gay/Bisexual slang) Has nothing to do with real trains. Just my thoughts on the question asked

Adult Discussion Forum