Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Health Warning - Pneumonia

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #172995 at 12,Apr,12 04:19
People should be aware that pneumonia is going around. It is a serious, life-threatening disease that is being mistaken for the flu. Our doctor is urging us to get vaccinated for prevention of pneumonia as soon as possible. Adults aged 50 and up, and infants 6 weeks through 5 years of age, are at risk for pneumococcal pneumonia. We recently lost an male friend in his 50s who died from the complications of pneumonia. Please take this seriously and consult your medical doctor.

Similar topics: 1.Vote warning   2.Suicide   3.Do you ever cum without a warning?   4.pathetic hypocrisy from our government   5.Would illnes or health issues slow you down sexualy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #222521 at 12,Apr,12 14:08
i think it is you who needs to see a doctor.. sorry a psychiatrist as i dont think your train of thought goes right to the end of the rails
By #172995 at 15,Apr,12 04:09
Perhaps you can explain your hangups with not showing pics.
By #68656 at 15,Apr,12 11:43
Hello Jessica.
One aspect about him is that he does not like being questioned as this private message I received from him tends to suggest, you can form your own opinions.
-----------------------------

By JimmyFunBoy at 14,Apr,12 22:53

You insult my intelligence with incredibly stupid dogma and I am not a member of the Orthodox Christian faith. My faith is none of your damn business.
By #172995 at 15,Apr,12 17:16
Your tasteless posting of my PM proves that you have no morals, no ethics and no conscience. My faith is safe and secure. It doesn't need arrogant Third Degree Interrogations from the insecure paranoia of your false guilt-trip pulpit.

By #164428 at 12,Apr,12 04:22
Those with lung disease, such as asthma, and any immune deficiency are also at high risk. Getting vaccinated for prevention of flu is recommended as well. In fact, many cases of viral pneumonia develop as a complication of the flu.
By #172995 at 12,Apr,12 20:13
Good idea to get both of them. The flu vaccine increases the effectiveness of the pneumonia vaccine. Pneumonia caused my friend to die of kidney failure.

By #147052 at 12,Apr,12 14:14
TB is also on the rise around the world.

Adult Discussion Forum