Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Is it the same jeking being uncut and cut?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #30190 at 07,Oct,09 07:44
Im uncut so i have skin to pull up and down, thats how i jerk off how do cut ppl to it??

Similar topics: 1.cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?   2.How and by who u Cut? UnCut can comment too   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Uncut Dicks   5.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #113112 at 24,Feb,11 17:55
Well, I'm cut and.I have to disagree entirely with the statement that jerking isn't fun for cut guys. I bloody well love it! It feels great to me, the skin still slides up and down my shaft and my hand rubs the tip which feels out of this world!
Don't get me wrong, i'd love to be uncut and to have a foreskin to play with, but the idea that as a cut person my orgasms are not worth it is, frankly, laughable!
Sure you might use a different technique to rub yr cock than someone else, but lots of people use lots of diff techniques anyway, cut or uncut.
I can wank with or without lube, just as easily.
If yr cut and wanking hurts....you're doing it wrong!
By #34386 at 24,Feb,11 19:51
Totally agree with you dodge I been cut since kid and never have truble to jack off and been doing a lot until this day without problem with lube or not and feel great. Can guess that foreskin must be great but since the begining Im cut cant miss or note the difference. Yes I jack different from most videos here but it feel good the same

By #33070 at 24,Feb,11 14:38
I think it's better to have and easer to jerk off . I jerked one with out and with out precum or lube it's hard to move

By #6568 at 24,Feb,11 13:04
I can't help wondering if circumcision was started, both religous and secular, to actually ruin masturbation.....it does not prevent sexual intercourse and procreation but the 'sensual' qualities of the penis are removed, or at least much diminished, so a 'cut' man has really been cruelly mutilated......rather like if you cut a small boys ears off he would still be able to hear loud noises but would be unable to listen to whispers and gossip......

Circumcision became frequent in the Victorian era, and as we know, the victorians had some strange and cruel ideas about sexuality,.....all kinds of nasty experiments were performed on hapless men and women and prisoners forced to wear thick 'anti masturbation gloves' etc.

The only mystery is why so many people want to go on mutilating their infant sons without any understanding or questions about how mutilation will affect sexuality. I was recently reading on another site about the high number of American men who have trouble reaching a climax and have no sexual sensation in the glans of their penis.

Adult Discussion Forum