Why Are You Here

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #219847 at 14,Apr,12 18:45
?

New Comment

Comments:
By #105042 at 16,Apr,12 21:01
Different reasons for having got here and being still.

The reason I have got to this site: liking to look at other cocks, liking to compare and get to know what other guys think of my little Willy.

The reason why Iґm STILL here is another one: I have found wonderful people (men AND women!) with whom I could exchange and learn a lot of new things. I have learned that virtual social networking follows the same rules as our daily "real" life does on a longer term. Any friendship doesnґt come from nothing, it can only come from being authentic and caring anytime. It comes from SHARING and this is what this site is about.

And sharing means so much, much more than this site was created for. I know itґs only about for collecting datas of anyone. For whatever. Controlling, personalized advertising.

Your question is wrong and lovely green. The question is not why we like to be here but more why others like US all to be on this site. Surely NOT (only) for showing our dicks!

The main question should be (love to William Burroughs): WHY does control needs control?

By Gntlmn at 16,Apr,12 21:27 other posts of Gntlmn 
Well stated, Mr. D

By admin at 17,Apr,12 15:30 other posts of admin 
Well, obviously I created this site for money and it's openly stated on about page. But I do not "control" you whatever you mean by that. Also, I do not gather any personal information about you. It's only for your convenience to state your sex, interests and location. So that you can connect to other people of close interests. Otherwise I strongly advice against exposing your private data here. See this post for example

And I do not ever read your private messages, except when it's about investigating members who appear to be not of proper age.

By bella! at 17,Apr,12 13:52 other posts of bella! 
I must agree with Paul_D, initially it was because of cocks, cocks and more cocks. I admit that I've deleted my profile and I've returned because of the interesting people and the unlikely friendships that I've formed. Call me crazy, but for the most part, I like SYD!

By tallon77 at 16,Apr,12 16:39 other posts of tallon77 
I'd like to find someone in Northwest Oregon who'd like being sucked and who likes sucking....

By slipper at 15,Apr,12 06:13 other posts of slipper 
Everyone has to be somewhere!

Adult Discussion Forum