Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

this is how the fakes on this site see you.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #146919 at 16,Apr,12 18:55
Jessica35 asked me what i thought of a page going by the name teendreamin19 as she thought it to be fake and had left a message saying so as the person who posted the page was quite obviously not the person in the pictures.i looked at the page and agreed with her, the page in question in my eyes was fake.i left some public comments on the page stating that i thought it was fake and calling the person a pervert all where deleted.the person then sent me some private messages asking what i ment, among other things, to which i could not reply as he had by then backlisted me from his page.i them sent him some nasty gifts which he could not delete as he only had two points.logged on today to find my public comments column full of comments from this person posted off line so there for anonamous.please visit my page most are still there,i removed the one that mentioned my parents,but you can still get the idear of what fakes like this think of the good honest and genuine people on this site thank you for your time

Similar topics: 1.Has anyone actually met/had sex with anyone on this site?   2.WHO IS A FAKE?   3.fakes or real   4.Do People Change or Do They Only Act Like That!!   5.Idiots creating fakes for themselves  

New Comment

Comments:
By #198952 at 03,Jul,12 16:06
What are fakes?
By #254338 at 04,Jul,12 14:57
the definition is up for grabs it seems...

By #254338 at 26,Jun,12 18:07
of any of the other discussion boards I have ever come across related to sex, SYD appears to have a group of core people interacting with each other... REGULARS if you will...

a group of others who merely want to show off their junk... and don't really interact... LOOK-AT-ME

and a spattering of random people who think it is an anonymous posting board where interaction is perverse at best... when these people show up, it becomes pretty clear pretty quickly...

Splitting hairs between FAKE and FACADE as pretty much everyone on here has a FACADE... and some of the FAKES are OK... they often fall in the middle category - the LOOK-AT-MEs... but the third category I might want to suggest are more spoilers... as in they SPOIL it for everyone else... not quite the same thing as a person on a dating site who has a falsely written profile who can still be fun... more of the person on a dating site who gets commissions for recruiting other members...
By #146919 at 26,Jun,12 18:16
i do not have the faintest idear what you mean.
By #254338 at 27,Jun,12 02:23
Simply making an observation that very few people here are who they say they are, but they play nicely... While others disrespect what is going on and kinda ruin it....
By #146919 at 27,Jun,12 18:02
i am very much the person i say i am i dont need to hide behind fake crap or lies. if people post fake pages how can you say "they play nice" as it is deceit form the very start.as for respect how much respect do these people have for the true and honest members of this site or the people they are abusing?
By #254338 at 03,Jul,12 15:38
while mr7 has left, I feel I must complete my thought - people use this site with pseudonyms... which by definition means they can hide behind them... and I am sure many put on personas that are slightly different from who they fully are (eg. some people show their dick here, but they don't in real life for one reason or other)... so there is the whole spectrum of pseudonym users... so pretty much as long as people engage and play nicely I have to give them credit for participating... (fakes, abusers, and other creeps, though, that is where a line really has to be drawn... as they are out to hurt themselves or others whether they realise it or not)

By #146919 at 11,Jun,12 13:43
a P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E posted picture of a 12 year old girl on here this morning .the pictures were quite ovbviously of an minor but eight pictures the were looked at nearly 60 times each.come on guys we are not all C-H-I-L-D abusers so open your eyes and brians please
By #218130 at 11,Jun,12 15:02
Will do Thanks for the warning
By #146919 at 11,Jun,12 18:02
as a wise man once said"lets be carefull out there".
By #218130 at 12,Jun,12 05:57
Very true, wise words. Plain and simple "don't stick your dick in a hornets nest and expect not to get stung" LOL!

By jackd at 28,Apr,12 07:34 other posts of jackd 
Fakes are nothing but ass holes.dont waste my time with them.

By #146919 at 25,Apr,12 17:57
someone visited my page anonymously and lsft a message calling me a waster some people really do not have any brains at all
By #218130 at 25,Apr,12 18:11
They don't have brains and don't have the balls to show who they are, hiding behind anonymous.

By #146919 at 25,Apr,12 15:24
here is a new one there are Nigerian con men on the site posing as women to con money out of you. so be do not be stupid and do any thing foolish
By #218130 at 25,Apr,12 15:59
Thanks "mr7inches". Here is one of the accounts in question. They send out the following spam PM to members. By sweetbaby777 at 25,Apr,12 05:27

Hi Dear,

My name is Miss Faith Larry,i am 23years old,5.8fit tall, slim stature,open minded,honest, trusted, and caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship. That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail. I will really want us to be friends, and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.So Please kindly mail me back through my private e-mail address,(Faithlarry41@yahoo.com ) so that we can know about ourselves and I will give you my pictures for you to know more about me. Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your lovely mail soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Faith,

(Faithlarry41@yahoo.com)

By #172995 at 23,Apr,12 02:28
anonymous needs a diaper change.

By boc at 21,Apr,12 12:34 other posts of boc 
Why bother worrying about this? Life will always have its little quirks and little jerks.
By #146919 at 22,Apr,12 07:30
its the abuse of the people in the pics and the abuse people suffer from talking to the idiots how post them.that is why i bother if you are happy to tell some person what you are doing to your cock thinking they are an attractive 18 year old lesbian but is in fact a bald, fat, male lock in with a small dick then please be my guest and carry on regardlessor who knows it might be a minor
By #218130 at 22,Apr,12 08:30

By #218130 at 17,Apr,12 07:13
Glad to see someone stand up for others You got my support 100% Read the comments, what a load of S H I T. Won't it help to change your account setting to " members only "?
By #146919 at 17,Apr,12 07:28
thank you for taking the time to visist my page.the bad comments dont bother me but they should bother others as they just go to show what some people think of others on this site.not only that the if you had chatted to the person i question how would you feel if you new he has a sad little pervert who gets his thrills from doing this sort of thing
By #218130 at 17,Apr,12 07:43
I know the feeling, happened to me a few times. Thanks again

By #59855 at 16,Apr,12 20:43
From Matt's Wife: What a sad individual

By bigone21 at 16,Apr,12 19:56 other posts of bigone21 
to mr7inches: is jessica35 maybe your wife?? or is that still to come?

Adult Discussion Forum