Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Creative Writings

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #219847 at 19,Apr,12 16:00
Anyone in here who's into writing poems/short stories/etc and wants to share?

Similar topics: 1.you profile name   2.What happened to "Naty"   3.What would you do?   4.Exhibitionist left....A sad day   5.Most creative/unique picture you've uploaded!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #164428 at 19,Apr,12 17:30
I'm a published poet! I plan to publish my manuscript entitled, "From the Ashes". It's about my history of sadistic sexual abuse and recovery.
By #218130 at 19,Apr,12 18:36
Wow! Way to go Steffi! Please keep me posted on progress. Would love to get hold of a copy when published. Wow again. So happy for you

By #172995 at 20,Apr,12 06:34
Even if you don't publish it, it was good therapy for you.

In a former life, I was a Technical Manuals Writer-Editor for thousands of pages of instructions for operating and maintaining the complicated electronics systems on U.S. Navy aircraft. My technical manuals were published and distributed worldwide. Not exactly creative, but it was essential to the safeguarding and preservation of life and property.
By #164428 at 20,Apr,12 07:22
Yes, it was. And now I want to help others with it. It's helped me to read others' poems. It made me feel less alone when something that person said validated something I went through.

Wow. You're such a brainy rockstar, my dear!
By #172995 at 21,Apr,12 05:19
It gets even better. In my last workplace just north of here in Monterey County, I was a civilian electronics engineer paid to go out into the field and oversee electronically-instrumented mock battles. I was even invited to take rides in U.S. Army tanks. My ride on an M-1 Abrams with 1,435 Horsepower was a hoot. Didn't know that 70 tons could ride that smooth and move that fast. The U.S. Army retired me in a ceremony with a military color guard.

By #6568 at 20,Apr,12 07:50
I have some erotic writing on my blog page,.....the first item at the bottom is pure fiction,..the last item is entirely true apart from discretion changes etc.

By slipper at 20,Apr,12 04:21 other posts of slipper 
Essays, short stories, etc. Someplace to post here where they could be seen/read?

Adult Discussion Forum