pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What turns you on?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #30614 at 09,Oct,09 12:02
What turns you guys on most about a penis? me there is nothing sexier than a guy who can self suck and also two guys who cock dock, fuck just thinking bout it now is giving me a hard on.

Similar topics: 1.It Turns me On   2.How do the women feel about "Bi" men posting pics with both sexes?   3.wanting to suck first cock   4.Like CASEY AND JOJO. I want to know what turns you on.   5.Turns out cum tastes hot and spicy !!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #499708 at 15,Oct,15 05:11
My mother in law just moved in with us and she is making me so fucking horny. She still has a nice body great ass and dresse up nice too. I'm getting hard just writing about her. Damn.
By #143536 at 15,Oct,15 17:52
I got a hot MIL too so I feel ya pain

By #485312 at 19,Oct,15 08:43
Love to be your MILs and hoping ld see what kind of men you are with your clothes off, a flash or a glimpse of your boners when lm around *lix *
By #143536 at 19,Oct,15 14:10
Maybe walk in on you taking a shower, I'll be naked as I was expecting to jump in the shower and didn't know you were already in there.
By #485312 at 19,Oct,15 14:35
Might catch me with my eyes closed, washing shampoo from hair, would you watch silently? Or let me know youve come in by excusing youself? *lix *
By #143536 at 19,Oct,15 15:30
I'd watch silently for a while, then "stumble" in as if it had all been an accident. But I would stand there staring, giving you an obvious admiring glance. You'd know I wanted you
By #485312 at 20,Oct,15 03:34
if l realised you were there, ld turn around and bend over, expose my arse to you, spread it a little, give you a good look *Lix*
By #143536 at 20,Oct,15 18:23
I'd approach...stiff erection sticking out. One hand grabs your hip, the other reaching around you to grab the soap. Would you like some help washing that nice round ass?
By #485312 at 20,Oct,15 20:58
hell yeah, hope you want to give it an internal too, while your washing my back *lix*
By #481653 at 20,Oct,15 21:31
So fucking hot reading that. Your dialogue certainly turned me on...

By #143536 at 21,Oct,15 00:14
Well we gotta get everything clean now don't we?

By knewbi at 19,Oct,15 22:21 other posts of knewbi 
The thing that turned me on the most would have to be seeing a guy that has a hard on because he is about to have sex with me. The fact that I made him hard is such a turn on. Plus... when I make him cum.... Just knowing that he climaxed because of what I did for or to him gets my juices going....

By #220845 at 15,Oct,15 17:23
Squatting, jeans and thong around my ankles, stroking my stiff cock while I suck a clean stiff cock

By iluvcox at 19,Aug,15 06:25 other posts of iluvcox 
I love to see a guy beating his meat while sucking on a cock.Watching him cum from having a boner in his mouth is a big turn on. It's even better when the suckee comes first which in turn makes the sucker cum.

By #485312 at 15,Aug,15 12:21
yes a self sucker is a very talented man, l get turned on by sexy arses, cheeky fleshy buns that tease and tantalise...and eyes...they have the ability to say so much without using your lips...'come to bed eyes' or 'fuck me' eyes...just a few of my favourite things, l have many turn ons *lix*
By leopoldij at 15,Aug,15 12:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh good. So there are 2 things you'd like in me (ass and eyes). I know my dick is not in your list.
By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 01:34
sex is a whole package leo, that XXX factor, its the unexplained chemical reaction sometimes to the most unlikely people, everyone has something that can stir the senses and make you attracted...guys probably have less bottoms to press than girls, that's why l cant say no until lve met them for real...a picture can say a thousand words, but it doesn't make up for personal chemistry *lix*
By leopoldij at 16,Aug,15 12:45 other posts of leopoldij 
yeah, i agree.
(and i get it... i need to work harder to get you in bed but first i need to get my ass to oz, which isn't gonna happen anyway...)

By #324336 at 11,Apr,15 17:35
i like to see a cock get really hard and turn red just before it shoots.

By Ravioli_Max at 11,Apr,15 00:57 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I like seeing my girl in glasses.
I bought her a pair of reading glasses...purple frames with flowers.

Adult Discussion Forum