Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

does cock exercise work

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #205724 at 30,Apr,12 13:56
There are many way in the internet to enlarge,lengthen ur cock. Who have tried it. Does it work

Similar topics: 1.cock exercise   2.Jelqing   3.Penis exercise   4.A Nice Curve...   5.cock@work  

New Comment

Comments:
By #256856 at 30,Apr,12 15:47
be happy as it is. it's proportionate to your body size. there is not any proven method. You can't change the length or girth either.
By #6568 at 30,Apr,12 16:49
So you know for CERTAIN that there is no way to change girth and/or length,.....So how does one prove a negative then?
By #256856 at 30,Apr,12 17:13
man is mortal. It's true . But i can say also there may be somebody who is not mortal. That's false/negative. How can you prove it?
By #6568 at 30,Apr,12 20:55
Most parts of the human body can be developed to a degree and the penis is no different. Just take a look at any athletes and you will see that their bodies have been carefully augmented with a dedicated lifestyle tailored to a particular objective.

The usual schemes for penis enlargement are indeed scams to fleece the gulible and insecure of their hard earned money. It is indeed NOT possible to double the size of the penis in a couple of weeks merely by consuming some very expensive pills.

However, it's perfectly poissible to augment and adapt the penis just like any other body part. All it takes is extreme dedication and daily training over years (or even decades, actually) You can't 'grow' an extreme penis anymore than even the best body-builder can get to be 8 feet tall,...but excellent augmentation and development for purpose is real and tangible.

The really interesting thing about body-building is that, up to a few decades ago, it was widely held to be fiction. In my early teens I saw a TV programme hosted by a young David Frost which attempted to 'find out' if body-building was actually "possible",...and the outrage in the next days press comments when the journo's tried to deny what they had seen. If one could augment their body why would lots of people NOT want to do it?? And yet, we know that few people are dedicated enough to try.

Likewise, the interesting thign about penis excercise and augmentation is that, whenever it comes up either in conversations or on sites like this there is ALWAYS someone who KNOWS that it CANNOT possible work,...that it's a complete fiction of the imagination.....

WHY, are men SO determined to insist that they KNOW how to prove this negative (something commonly held to be impossible be science, by the way) Why are men desperate to deny that it is impossible to excercise and 'improve' the penis....??

'arcloverz'....take a look at my blog.

Adult Discussion Forum