to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

gay ppl

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5273 at 10,Oct,09 01:47
One day i was relaxing on my porch smoking some potent herb, and i started thinking about gay ppl and their history, and how they have came to be... i started to ponder the fact that all living orginisms on the earth have one main goal that is above the rest, and that is to reproducec and keep their species going. so if a certain orginism starts to be attracted to its own sex that certain orginism would be mentally confused. so is it safe to say that gay ppl are mentally retarted to a certain extent? anyways this thought led me to thinking about if gay ppl were born gay or if it was from their upbringing and influences. i concluded that it is impossible for a person to be born gay.. because gay ppl cannot reproduce. if ppl were infact born gay then they would have died of a long time ago.. so i ended up with that gay ppl infact "turned" gay................. after thinking about those ideas my brain trailed of to gay marriges and raising kids. do all gay couples adobt girls? because if a boy were adobted by a male gay couple i trully feel so sorry for that boy.

New Comment

Comments:
By #107983 at 02,Nov,10 11:51
My God , thank the Lord this idiot was chucked out!!! I am not gay, but i find his comments very offence.... who cares if you are gay,straight or greedy(bi) we all need love and affection , is just does now matter from which direction it comes from.... Thin i am going to need another soap box soome , this one is wearing out

Adult Discussion Forum