Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

how do I suck off my friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #257819 at 01,May,12 16:48
any ideas?...

Similar topics: 1.Guys, Has she ever made or asked you suck cock   2.my friend wants me.   3.Craziest, most unexpected person to suck your dick?   4.I Want to Suck Cock!   5.Best way to ask a straight friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #164428 at 02,May,12 14:31
This is how I roll:

I'd love to lick the shaft with broad tongue strokes while fondling and tugging gently on the balls. Then, I'd take the head in and lap and suck like I was enjoying a nice ice-cream cone. Then I'd slide down and take in inch after inch, slowwwly sucking up and down to drive him wild....I would bring him to the edge a few times....I'd enjoy sucking his balls, too. When he couldn't take the tension anymore, I'd form a tight seal and suck hard and fast until he erupts in my mouth; I would keep sucking slowly and gently to let him recover. When done, I would open wide and show him that prize before happily gulping it down. And then, I'd suck a little more to make sure I got every last drop.
By #147052 at 03,May,12 14:21
Oh, you nasty girl

By bigone21 at 03,May,12 18:30 other posts of bigone21 
well steffi..! thаt's a woman that knows her stuff!! i think you could let my cock CRY out of it's one eye for being SO happy!!

By #147052 at 07,May,12 14:37
screw all those other guys....come to me....

By #147052 at 02,May,12 14:21
I'd remove my dentures first to allow full gobbling of a tool and no accidental biting

By #220845 at 01,May,12 18:14
Do it.well so he will want more

Adult Discussion Forum