Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Girlfriend wants strap-on play!! Women's opinons welcome!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #186493 at 02,May,12 04:29
I'm kind of freaking out!! My girlfriend said she wants to fuck me with a strap-on!! I casually suggested that I might like to try loving her bottom, and she came back, the next day with wanting to do me, with a strap on toy, before she lets me in her!!

She has a great ass, but I don't know about letting her fuck me first!!

What do you women think??

Similar topics: 1.Strap on   2.straight guy strap-on   3.pegging   4.Strap-on   5.Strap on, dildo, vibrator versus the real thing. What do you prefer?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 04,Oct,13 11:46
My wife switches it up everyonce inawhile, it hurts at first but then youll pop like a shook soda...

By shavedpubis at 27,Jul,13 14:47 other posts of shavedpubis 
wanna be fucked instead of you!

By smokieb69 at 26,Mar,13 17:35 other posts of smokieb69 
you are lucky dude - my ex used to do me in the ass with a strapon - it was awesome, you will learn to love it. just use lots of lube, get her to start slow (and small) - relax and enjoy the best orgasms of you life

By #6437 at 26,Mar,13 10:55
I am a bi cocksucker, but i love it when my wife fucks me with a strapon, I usually suck another dildo cock while shes fucking me its soooooooooo hot!!!

By spermkiss at 25,Mar,13 16:06 other posts of spermkiss 
The best way to get your girlfriend to give up her ass to you is to give up your ass to her. So do it and don't freak out about it.

Done right, it does not hurt. And it very well may feel really good. Many men, about a third of the male population, find prostate stimulation by anal penetration to be very pleasurable. A few can even reach orgasmic climax and ejaculate this way with little or no stimulation to the penis.

And this does not mean you're gay because this has nothing to do with sexual orientation. You can be totally straight but if your body is built this way, getting fucked will feel good.

By #252678 at 04,May,12 09:54
I've done this to every man who's ever put it in my ass (well aside from my first time). Try it, I've never had any complaints. It's a different feeling that you will probably enjoy a lot if it's done right (start small and with lots of lube).

Afterwards, thank your girlfriend for me.

By #6437 at 03,May,12 14:20
The only thing better than a strapon dick is a real one they bothe feel sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood!

By #191537 at 02,May,12 21:42
I have put toys in my ass for years, and when I was seeing a good girl friend a couple of years ago I asked her for anal sex and after she saw me with the big dildo in my ass and I let her use it on me, she allowed me to have anal sex with her and I did it with her many times after that. You have to be in it to win it!
By #102374 at 03,May,12 04:09
You got it. I fucked my ass, she fucked.my ass. Then I got to stick my dick in her ass. Oh what a feeling.

By #147052 at 02,May,12 14:06
Why do you think you have to be first? Let her have her way with you just to see how it feels.

Adult Discussion Forum