She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Licking pussy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #173969 at 02,May,12 19:45
I love pics of pussy being eaten, anyone who has some I promise I'll rub my clit to it! My clitoris is so sensitive and many say I have a big one, what do you think? My favorite oral to get is soft light, repetitive sucking, almost a pulsating motion on my clit. Then licks up and down. I love it when my man spreads me open and stares at my open labia and goes dowd more. How do you like it? What does eating a woman out feel like?

Similar topics: 1.my pussy, would you? make love to it or abuse it all night   2.Not attracted to women, but love licking pussy!   3.Licking pussy   4.emoticon for licking pussy?   5.Licking Assholes, man or woman.  

New Comment

Comments:
By qhaos at 05,May,12 08:05 other posts of qhaos 
Unfortunately all the pussies that I have eaten, did not like being photographed! but eating pussy gives me a lot of sensations! I like to involve all 5 senses when I have sex, cunnilingus, and just use them all! the sense of touch because usually at least one finger is inside, smell, I love the smell of pussy, the taste: its flavor makes me mad, and the hearing: I do not stop until I hear her screams of pleasure ... is the perfect sexual act!

By #68656 at 03,May,12 14:31
I have had several pussy cats in the past and they would lick themselves to preen and clean their fur.
Regards eating, they used to like either chicken or fish.
By Ray10754 at 03,May,12 14:34 other posts of Ray10754 
so sad !
By #68656 at 03,May,12 16:13
Dear Ray.
They were anything but sad when they saw or smelt the chicken or fish, they would meow and jump up.
The dogs like chicken as well, they said to thank you for your concern but they also are not sad. They know you are concerned for their welfare just as much as you are for all members of this group and send you their woofs and kisses. They also said that they have not personally eaten a woman so cannot advise. Max said that he has not personally eaten a pussy cat so he cannot assist in that respect.
By Ray10754 at 03,May,12 16:45 other posts of Ray10754 
LOL Are you that nieve?? I wasnt talking about the cats and dogs,Your so called humor on these posts is short of hidious when people ask questions!!
By #68656 at 03,May,12 17:07
Dear Ray. You bite so well, what would we do without you. Your intellect and my silliness.
Could you clarify what a "nieve" is, could it be a family relative such as a nievephew. Is a hidious an insidious method of posting a catty comment.?
Instead of puppy dogs and pussy cats should we discuss the birds and the bees.??
By #59855 at 04,May,12 05:34
From Matt's Wife: I thought it was funny

By Gntlmn at 03,May,12 20:18 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'd love it when your inner lips push out & suck my chin during clit-oral orgasm

By #181785 at 03,May,12 00:56
My Dad told me "show me a men that doesn't eat pussy, and I'll steal his women" I love to eat pussy

Adult Discussion Forum