Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What do you prefer?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #247284 at 04,May,12 10:05
If you've visited my member pages you will notice that I shave everything. Have been doing so for nearly 20 years. Do my fellow SYD friends think I should let my pubes grow back or continue to mow the lawn?

Similar topics: 1.If i was sucking your cock...   2.PUSSY COLOR VARIANCES WHAT DO YOU PREFER?   3.What do you prefer? Tight or low hanging balls?   4.guys what sort of condoms do you prefer   5.Big tits or Big ass ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 04,May,12 14:33
I started shaving below when i was a young boy always dug it. Every morning in the warm shower I shave my chest, my tummy, trim around my treasure trail, my bush sometimes bald sometimes trimmed and shaped like the girls do. Also shave my nuts, my cock, my ass cheeks, and my crack. Enjoyable way to start the day. Anyone else ever use shave oil it does not lather so u can see where u r shaving.

By Ray10754 at 04,May,12 10:17 other posts of Ray10754 
I my self am a beliver of being shaved, been shaving my lower section for most of my adult life and love it, just started the past year or so, shaving my entire body from the neck down, front and rear and love it also,so my advise would be keep it smooth But the decision is completly up to you

Adult Discussion Forum