to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

the cunt juice is real from looking at you on this site.... question:

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #241137 at 06,May,12 21:59
Would you fuck my pussy my ass or have $e take it down my throat if you have to chhose one. I do have very pretty face. And what would you do to get it? Xoxoxoxo cum to me, cum to me, cum to me. And tell me about it. Men OR Women. Also if you live in, visit NYC..... Waiting for your reply

Similar topics: 1.Can you cum but not have an orgasm   2."Genuine Member" Classification   3.help me get some real users for this site.   4.I Think Glasgow_boy is one of the most popular guys on site   5.The 'C' word  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 07,May,12 08:05
In a previous discussion she appears to want to give her wealth away which means she is a generous philanthopist, now in this post she appears to be telling us that she wishes to attempt placing either a cat or a donkey (ass) down her throat.????
By #218130 at 07,May,12 08:08

By #325134 at 06,Dec,12 14:52
WHO ARE YOU, the message monitor?
By #303133 at 06,Dec,12 18:45
Hey, Skippy...he IS the Message Monitor. Show some damn respect. It is a tough job pointing out all of the stoopidity that happens in the forum, and John does it very well. Who are YOU, the message monitor monitor?
By #325134 at 06,Dec,12 20:38
Duuuuh ummmm stoopid. Its spelled stupidity. Does the stoopidity monitor monitor you seeing as you're so close? Don't you have a stuffed toy to fuck or something?
By #303133 at 06,Dec,12 20:44
Um...yes...I know that "it's" (which is how THAT is spelled, FYI...you know, since we are spell-checking each other) spelled incorrectly in my comment. I tend to use "stoopid" or "stoopidity" when I am making fun of an idiot in the forum. IT'S a sarcasm thing, Skippy. (I also tend to call them "Skippy".)I see where that might have gone over your head. Perhaps, though, you were trying to be humorous. I suggest that you try HARDER...you are not very good at it.
By #325134 at 06,Dec,12 21:25
Duuuuuu uhhhhhhhhhh. Try again dipshit. The ITS is spelled correctly. Check" spelling" in the dictionary. You will find that it differs from punctuation. Now go and put your daily deposit in that poor sexually **** toy.
By bella! at 06,Dec,12 21:47 other posts of bella! 
The word "it's" is a contraction, a combination of two words, "it" and "is". Two words, abbreviated and separated by an apostrophe ( an up in the air comma ). The contraction of cannot is "can't", you wouldn't spell it "cant" because that's ( another contraction ) totally wrong. I recognize that Canadian English follows British spelling, however is there a difference in the punctuation as well?

By bella! at 06,Dec,12 15:31 other posts of bella! 
JohnS seems like dave has some anger management issues.

By #278535 at 06,Dec,12 17:14
Love to eat all juice comes from your nice pussy!

By #59855 at 06,Dec,12 16:34
From Matt's Wife: Are we saying this is not real? I was so horny over it..................head desk.

By #88520 at 06,Dec,12 15:03
Yeah this sounds legit!
By bella! at 06,Dec,12 15:37 other posts of bella! 
Seriously, you question the legitimacy of this thread? Don't the women you know talk like this? I do.........yeah, right!

By #146802 at 10,May,12 01:57
i would not care if all i could do was eat that pretty pink pussy

By hothorned at 07,May,12 05:57 other posts of hothorned 
nice wet pussy. i would show you my nice cock and get you all horny. then slide this fat cock in your warm wet pussy. I would choose your pussy since it looks so nice and wet, but I would love to finish with a big hot load down your throat.

Adult Discussion Forum