Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

HELP??? WHY ME??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #259267 at 08,May,12 21:25
so i dont know if its me or my cock i know its not big and i usually am a really nice guy but its like NO WOMEN on here ever want to talk dirty or play with me. any suggestions at all??/

New Comment

Comments:
By #222521 at 09,May,12 09:27
what makes you think women on here should wont to "talk dirty or play with you"?this is a site for people of both sexes to show their bodies off to fellow members, an exhibitionists site, i dont remember it ever being mentioned that this was a phone sex service site when i signed up,and not a site for dirty old men to get some free jollies off of if you want women to "talk dirty and play with you" there are more than enough pay per minute sex lines you can call and i should imagine they will be more than happy to oblige you..... thats my suggestion
By #88520 at 09,May,12 11:11
Then what are you doing here if this is only a site for people that want to show themselves off

Seriously though it's not easy to get the attention of the girls on this site. There's simply too many horny men and too few girls. When I first came here almost no one would chat with me, but eventually you get to know some people.
By #222521 at 09,May,12 14:38
you are right it is a site,as i pointed out,that is all about showing of your body, if people just showed and no body looks it make this site rather redundant dont you think?,its not a premium rate sex chat line so why would you seem to think that it isas for why am i here same as you i hope, i do like to look at and the look of male and female bodies in all their forms.given that reason what make you think i want to or should be expected to partake and be subjected to all forms of filth that some men seem to have a sexual bent for there are plenty of women out there that will indulge you for a small fee and i am not one of them
By #88520 at 09,May,12 14:56
It is what you make it into. I have lots of sexy chats with the women here on the site and it's a lot different than paying someone to talk with you.

I personally would have no interest in chatting with someone if she just does it because it's her job, here both parts wants it and may get off on it.
By #222521 at 09,May,12 15:29
are you 100% certain the women you are having your sexy chats with are in fact women at all i will bet you that most of them if not all are not the people they purport to be
By #88520 at 09,May,12 16:07
There are a few girls on here that I chat with regularly and know for sure that they are who they purport to be. Either through special pics that they've taken for me or in some cases we've had dealings outside of this site.

I also know that I've been fooled some times, but I guess that's the risk with sites like these. Few of the fakes are good enough too keep up their appearance for very long
By #222521 at 09,May,12 16:16
yeah right
By #88520 at 09,May,12 16:22
Are you a real Jessica or not?

By #233076 at 09,May,12 14:53
I like chatting with you, you're a cutie and I like your fantasies
By #88520 at 09,May,12 15:02
It's easy to have fantasies about you

By #6568 at 09,May,12 08:41
This is a site for mainly 'looking' or 'showing'....it's not a dating or contact site in the accepted sense. You CAN have interesting conversations/exchanges with people of both sexes but they are more a by-product rather than the main objective. These only tend to happen about the things that are different regarding your photos or your penis itself,...so you need to make your pix different in some way to attract any attention. While your penis looks fine to me and quite ok and normal etc., that's not what women here will be mainly interested in. Start with some really good and well executed photos and see what happens.
By #218130 at 09,May,12 08:47
Agree 100%! I also think the way one approaches people are important. A general comment about her beauty etc to start with, not telling her how hard you gonna fuck her and how you are gonna make her cum over and over. Just my opinion. And a lot of the ladies get so many comments and PM's, it's just impossible for them to reply to every one

Adult Discussion Forum