Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I don't love your penis x 5 = Ban

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #146804 at 09,May,12 00:43
Men always ask what I honestly think of there cock and I often tell them. Of course not every cock is going to amaze me and I'll say something like "It's fine" or "it's ok" or "it's a bit small/big for me" and then *BAN*.

If you don't want an honest opinion don't ask for it, and if you DO want it don't ban me because I gave it you! Getting pretty ridiculous!

Similar topics: 1.my penis n bong   2.What do you like?   3.i LOVE SEXTICLEZ!   4.Anyone into penectomy?   5.Big balls, little penis  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 16,May,12 08:26 other posts of MoeJoe 
Strawhat...when they ask you what you think of their cocks, you should ask them what they think of them, before you give them an answer....it seems they may have issues...

By #260520 at 09,May,12 14:28
since we are on this subject..what do you think of my cock? i need your honest opinion and i wont ban you cos i don't believe in banning people.
By #222521 at 09,May,12 14:32
average
By #260520 at 09,May,12 14:35
thanks you and i think that's enough for me to say for your honestt opinion.
By boy at 12,May,12 22:58 other posts of boy 
I had a look at your dick as well and I think it is more than average! Quite thick anyway!

By #233076 at 09,May,12 13:35
I never even answer those questions. I'll give my opinion if I feel the need to, not when they ask why would you even go around and "beg" for compliments like that?
By #146804 at 09,May,12 14:34
It's more when I see one I rather like I'll say "Nice head Mr So-n-So" and then get a lot of people asking for my opinion and if the chatroom isn't busy I think "might as well answer"
By #233076 at 09,May,12 14:45
I get it and that by any means doesn't give them the right to ban you like that. If they want an honest opinion, that's what they'll get.
By #70814 at 12,May,12 17:34
Reality hurts them and they ban to cover their frustration

By #251066 at 10,May,12 13:43
Some men such as myself never had a woman say nice cock. I was a late bloomer an started to have sex late in life and really needed some help in the self esteem department. But since I have been on this site I have seen that I was right I am small but I have also just learned to say fuck it my woman cums 98% of the time so it is what it is. Men looking for good remarks could.use the up lift and it may put a pep in there step what would it hurt to help those of us who need it . I will say to ban is punk I banded 1 person and then unband him caus I felt bad
By #233076 at 10,May,12 14:34
I'm sure everyone has their own reasons, but still, **** that question in anyone is just rude, and if you can't handle an honest answer it shouldn't be asked at all.

Kdog, I'm glad you're happy with yourself now
By #70814 at 12,May,12 17:35
I would just ignore those users. They are obviously frustrated and they make you a service by banning you: they disappear from your horizon

By #89828 at 09,May,12 16:24
The thing that I don't get is: What are you going to do about it if somebody says that they don't like the looks of your cock? It's the only one you have and you can't do anything to actually change it. Who wants to spend time talking with a guy who can only focus on his obsession with his own penis? Honestly, after a while they all just look kinda...penis shaped.
By #222521 at 09,May,12 16:28
it is not the size of their penises that is the problem, as i have said most are average or smaller,it is their reaction to our comments that is the problem.i have had so many men send me disgusting abusive messages just because i have told them that their 5inch willy is not 8 inchs.why should i be subject to abuse just because i tell them some thing they do not want to hear.one person was very abusive and adamant that his willy was 8 inchs long.as he had ask what i thought i asked for a picture to proof what he was saying was true,a picture of him measuring himself arrived post haste.he deleted his page when i pointed out that not only was he measuring his willy wrongly he was in fact 5inchs long as i had all ready pointed out to him
By #146804 at 09,May,12 17:01
The photos there the bottom half of the tape measure is cut off so they can start measuring from 4 inches instead of 0 inches always amaze me in there stupidity.
By #222521 at 09,May,12 17:36
that is true and very funny the ones i find even more amusing are the picture of men measuring from the underneath while trying to stretch their scrotums as far down their penises than is good for them and then telling me the dick is 9inchs long
By #218130 at 09,May,12 19:04

By qhaos at 09,May,12 16:03 other posts of qhaos 
some people on this site has a dick, but, reading this, not always this people have balls! an opinion can be good or bad, and be able to accept a criticism, perhaps a little ironically, that changes a male into a man! and the sure thing is that you cant change your cock with another one if someone dont like it! mine is mine, even if is good or bad!

By #218130 at 09,May,12 06:21
Agree, that is ridiculous.
By #146804 at 09,May,12 14:26
Thank you for being the first person to not ask for my opinion of there penis
By #218130 at 09,May,12 15:56
It just isn't me, I won't ask for an opinion or comment on my penis. I believe if someone wants to comment, good or bad, she will do so on her own. One lady commented how ugly my dick is. No problem, I still thanked her. Then on the other hand I received some nice comments from the ladies as well, which is highly appreciated.

By #187013 at 09,May,12 13:20
I admire you for being honest however think you may be biased because that monster you get to play with is huge and hot. I know I don't come close.
Enjoy being you.

and to the boys....if you ask the question expect the answer.

You go strawhat.

By #222521 at 09,May,12 09:57
that is because to many men on this site have a false impression of how big or small their penises are i have had more than one person ask what they think of their 7,8,9 or 10 inch "cock" only for them to take offence when i point out that it is in fact less than half the size they are think it isi still have one clown who keeps trying to tell me his 5 inch willy is 7 1/2 inchs and he just wont have it that i am right and he cant read a tape measure ........if you dont wont to hear the bad news then dont ask as i wont bullshit you or pander to your deluded opinions of your own bodies. as for playing silly childish games such as "oh what a massive cock you have" or "WOW! i would love to spread my legs for that monster"as it just wont happen
By #218130 at 09,May,12 10:08
Spot on! Hear Hear The world does not revolve around the penis. Just my thought

Adult Discussion Forum