Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Other terms for cock or dick?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #257244 at 09,May,12 22:34
I feel weird saying those words when someone asks me to comment on thier pics. I usually just say nice or wow or something like that. I've used the terms junk, schlong, weiner, boner, slab, etc. I don't want to be rude, but i'm not sure what else to call them.

Similar topics: 1."Cunt," "Cock," "Tits," and other slang terms for privates   2.A Penis....is a cock....is a dick....is a_________   3.Size vs. pretty   4.Why desribe your wife in derogatory terms   5.Slang terms for cockhead  

New Comment

Comments:
By #199530 at 14,May,12 06:12
well personally I don't find anything wrong with cock or dick, but if you want you can call it what it is, "penis"

that sounds nice too
although I find the word pussy better than vagina, but maybe thats just me
By #147052 at 15,May,12 17:01

By #218130 at 09,May,12 22:57
I know what you mean. I find it difficult using "cunt", prefer pussy. Just feels less rude to me. To answer your question, dick doesn't sound too rude.
By #257244 at 09,May,12 23:12
cunt does sound kinda crude. i usually call it my va jayjay or hoohoo .
By #218130 at 09,May,12 23:25
Cool

By bella! at 09,May,12 23:21 other posts of bella! 
How about "package"....that might sound more delicate than cock. Also, the term "hoo haa" is an old time slang word for "coochie". I almost peed on myself when I first heard "pop your coochie"....I thought it was just a silly word that my mom said!

By #218130 at 09,May,12 22:57
I call my penis "my little friend"

Adult Discussion Forum