Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

really honest opinion/rating

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #73399 at 16,May,12 16:59
If somebody wants a really honest rating or my really honest opinion on his/her pics please ask me.
I am also searching for this kind of honest ratings about my pics.
Always the truth - even if its hard...

Similar topics: 1.Be honest how big does mine look?   2.let me rate your shaven pussies girls.   3.Your honest opinion.   4.Send dick pics and my wife will rate tonight honestly   5.Honest toughts and rating about my cock 😊  

New Comment

Comments:
By diamund at 21,May,12 09:04 other posts of diamund 
tell me what you think
By #73399 at 21,May,12 14:31
the first thing that comes to my mind is: he should shave. The dick is hot i think. its a very good size and a nice glans. the color is very tasty to me. if you were shaved i would love to blow it :-)

By #232543 at 21,May,12 03:40
rate me when you get the chance .. thanks buddy
By #73399 at 21,May,12 14:28
Your dick is average in my opinion. I like uncut dicks more, but thats not your fault :-). The size of dick and balls are very good. i dont really like your skin of the dick and glans, but this could be a individual thing on the pics. i like those vains and that it can be so hard.

By #257514 at 21,May,12 01:28
rate mine please...
By #73399 at 21,May,12 14:24
i really like its size if its soft. if its hard its average i think. its nicely thick. your glans is ok to me - not more sorry. the one big vain is hot to me and i like how hard your dick can be. A very good point about you are your hot big balls i think. you should shave - like i told many boys here. I like foreskin, so thats a negative point about you dick.
think your dick is hoter than the average.

By #139037 at 20,May,12 12:33
You're free to rate mine, if you want.
By #73399 at 20,May,12 15:09
There are not many negative things i can tell you. I think you should shave and i think your skin is very pale. Thats it. Your dick is very thick and bigsized. Very sexy vains. Nice glans...
I think you you are in the top 10 % - very hot dick..

By #247606 at 20,May,12 12:19
i think your penis is good! it is quite thick, i think over average! the length as well is a bit over average (if it's 15cm as you said). what i like is that it looks quite big when flaccid. it makes a quite big courve, but that's normal as well. so over all a really good one i think!! what do you anout mine?
By #73399 at 20,May,12 15:04
thank you for your rating :-)
First i have to say that your body is VERY hot. Your cum looks very tasty by the way too. Yor dick: It looks very nice - the color, how hard it is, your glans. all very tasty. to be a perfekt penis everything could be a little bit bigger, more thick - but thats a detail. Over all its over the average.

By #263090 at 16,May,12 22:29
Rate mine!
By #73399 at 18,May,12 13:50
Your pics are a little bit small. I like your skin. Your belly could be a little fitter. Your dick is a little bit thin - with an average size. Your glans and your balls are hot. I dont like hairs - think you would be very sexy if you are shaved. I think i would suck your dick :-)
By #263090 at 19,May,12 23:39
I've shaved just for you
By #73399 at 20,May,12 14:53
Thats cool :-) Show me :-)

By #211106 at 20,May,12 11:18
i love u foreskin on your thick cock, nice color and a nice shaped head. i would guess u length is average(how long is it) overall a very nice cock i would enjoy stroking. What do u think of mine?
By #73399 at 20,May,12 11:31
thank you. my dick is 15 cm. its nice how thick yours is. the size is average. your vains are nice too - would like to watch rock hard. as i said i am honest. so i have to say that i personally dont really like your glans and i like dicks with forskin more. i think you should shave.

By #262617 at 19,May,12 23:45
It looks average nothin to worry about but all pics seem to be mostly the same. Has a curve in it sure most of us do - rate mine
By #73399 at 20,May,12 11:24
I think yours is nearly perfekt. i like the size. your glans is average i would say. Perhaps some sexy vains could be added ;-). I like sexy foreskins, but your dick is really near to what i would call perfekt

By #199530 at 17,May,12 02:34
i think you're ok, your cock is not big, but not too small either and I think it has a really nice shape
By #73399 at 18,May,12 13:57
thank you :-)

By #251072 at 17,May,12 00:10
A delicious suckable cock with powerful erection.U look stunning and sexy. Although therez a slight significant bend but it makes you even hotter. Loved your pics.

Check mine & rate
[deleted image]
By #73399 at 18,May,12 13:56
Thank you :-) Now my honest rate: I like dark skin. I dont like hair - so we have a little problem ;-) I like uncut dicks more - so there is another problem. I think your dick could be alittle bit bigger, but its ok. Your glans is nice.

By #262978 at 16,May,12 21:54
Your penis is absolutely perfect. It has a nice shape and natural look. The size is average and it looks like you enjoy your penis. About the pictures. There is not so much variation. Most of them are showing your penis from the same view and when it is hard. I am sure your penis is also beautiful when totally soft.

Adult Discussion Forum