Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you like the feeling of putting pressure on your stiff cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #255858 at 20,May,12 04:24
Sometimes when I apply pressure or pull at my stiff cock, I get off to the feeling sometimes? Do you guys know what I'm talking about ?

Similar topics: 1.anyone use this technique to get off   2.What does you stiff   3.Blowjob do's and don'ts   4.Commando   5.Stretching foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #518526 at 07,Jan,18 07:29
If I'm hard and put pressure on my cock I can feel it shift down and pop....love it.
Also like to get hard with my cloths on and press it on something nice and hard. Feel a good, but have never came from it......yet!

By nakedjim at 06,Jan,18 12:53 other posts of nakedjim 
LAying on your mattress, cock press against the sheets humping was a way I would wake in the morning, play in the afternoon & relax before **** at night. 'm sure this is a regular plaesure for many of us guys. The usual time was at work, standing at my work bench my mind would wonder I my cock would stiffen. I found I could press against the workbench & edge myself from the normal movement of my working. I, many nights brought myself off, creaming my pants. Having loose work pants on & jockey shorts holding me tight I could continue working without showing a wet spot.

By #187578 at 20,May,12 09:57
Like pressing your hard dick into the bed when your laying down ? Such a turn on bro real shit I love it

Adult Discussion Forum