Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How long does it take you to recover from anal sex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #254338 at 22,May,12 15:38
I enjoy "getting it up the dumper" once in a while - but usually find recovery time is a bitch. It can take several weeks before I am good to go again. I would like to hear from guys - and girls - on this... And anything that can help...

Similar topics: 1.Anal pleasure before marriage ?   2.how many women love anal?   3.protection for anal   4.First time anal   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #291618 at 06,Aug,13 02:47
Maybe the guy fucking you is really fucking your ass too hard

By gradurgaur at 05,Aug,13 22:45 other posts of gradurgaur 
When i get fucked i usely is good the day after so maybe you are doing something wrong...

By #68656 at 22,May,12 16:11
If you do not do that particular activity there will be no need for "recovery". Plain and simple.
By #17755 at 22,May,12 19:04
People must get pissed off with your comments mate, you really do go on, if people like anal they just do, get over yourself
By #146804 at 22,May,12 19:11
JohnS is a good poster and his advice is often sound. I do wish he wouldn't post on anal topics mind as it's obviously something he doesn't enjoy.
By Ray10754 at 22,May,12 21:41 other posts of Ray10754 
Well put

By #7976 at 22,May,12 20:03
I'm with Strawhat on this one. John is indeed a good poster and has many good and relevant comments. I also agree that he can be a bit of a crusader on topics he's passionate about; one of which appears to be anal sex. In this case, his comment is on-target and valid although a bit sarcastic.

As for my opinion, I've always enjoyed both types of sex with women, vaginal and anal. I've not had a woman who likes anal complain about "recovery time". They seem to be ready to go again whenever the mood strikes. Sometimes several times a night. On the other hand, with women who have "tried" it I have heard that them say that it takes some time to feel "normal" again.

It's an insightful question though. Good job Dean.

By bigone21 at 05,Aug,13 22:42 other posts of bigone21 
JohnS has a: "commenting on anal"-phase...

he might get over it, he might not...

but it's funny to see that on a website that in it's headline says: "This site is for the men who like showing their dicks off. May serve as a gay/bi dating also." he wants to put in his 2 cents on a subject he has no expierence in, and claims to (us) gay/bi-guys, he has some wisdom about anal sex...

JohnS, get lost on this subject, climb some trees bare-assed with your dachshunde, make some pics, show them off! that's enough for you to do!

By bigone21 at 05,Aug,13 21:24 other posts of bigone21 
if i got fucked, i'm ready next day! i got fisted for over an hour yesterday, it was great, but i stay away from it for a few days, just to be sure and give it a rest!

By botanic at 05,Aug,13 13:15 other posts of botanic 
some never recover from it !

By #254338 at 08,Jun,12 17:01
I asked the "toy store" owner and she asked me about the size of the toy and prep... And said I was going too big and to try something smaller than my own size... So we got the new strap on and gave her a go... Lo and behold, not bad! (so a bit of I can dish it out but can't take it comes to mind).... We can work back to the others later.... (and as I recall by ex bf years back was hung like a clydesdale....)
By #254338 at 27,Jun,12 02:30
Did some more research... Tried a few more tips... Went back to the horse toys... Prepped and lubed... And voila! One day recovery after three days in a row!

By #254338 at 24,May,12 20:08
apparently I must be doing something wrong... I will have to let my wife wear the strap on tonight after she has read the "how to" posts again...

By Ray10754 at 22,May,12 21:49 other posts of Ray10754 
If your in need of any recovery time after having anal sex,You are doing it completly WRONG, Do some reserch and learn how to do it correctly, be sure your partner know what they are doing and is aware of your concerns, If you do it correctly Im positive you will enjoy it much more and will not require any recovery time.
Serch back in the arcives of the posts You will find many topics about anal sex, many people have given excelent advice on how to enjoy it,and there are those that are totaly against it.

By spermkiss at 22,May,12 19:29 other posts of spermkiss 
If there is pain and/or if it takes you more than ten minutes to recover, then you are not doing it right. You should use lots of lubricant and the man should enter you slowly to give you a chance to relax your anal muscles for a comfortable entry. He should not begin any pumping until you are fully relaxed and comfortable with his penis inside you.

Adult Discussion Forum