Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Bisexuals... do you find that there are "times of the month" when you a more one-than-the-other?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #254338 at 23,May,12 02:53
A friend of mine posed the other day that bisexual tendencies run with the lunar / female cycle... I am not sure I buy that but there do appear to be times when I am more male-attracted than female attracted... and it doesn't appear to run with my wife's cycle (at least)... any comments?

Similar topics: 1.Active or Passive?   2.How do you enter for pic of the month?   3.Cum4Steffi: Pls Vote For Pic Of Month. I Was Close Last Mo.!   4.How many times is "normal" to masturbate a day?   5.Pic of the month  

New Comment

Comments:
By #187350 at 23,May,12 03:25
Never looked @ moon cycles, etc...but definitely times when it feels like I'm 100% male attracted for weeks on end ( looking @ cocks, thinking of bjs, sucking, etc...) Then there r times when it just goes away and I'm focused on thinking of tits/ vag, etc...weird...but true
By #254338 at 14,Nov,12 21:59
I am starting to find that it is somewhat in sync with my wife's cycle.... Right in the middle of her period, I crave cock... And then when she is ovulating, I don't... And in between I just crave her asshole!

By #220845 at 23,May,12 08:34
I don't know but sometimes I think everything is connected to a cycle.

Adult Discussion Forum