to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Missing Member 4843 ????

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44017 at 25,May,12 10:44
Anyone know what happened to him...I do not see him on here anymore...Miss him and his wicked hot pics....Anyone know where I can see more pics like his..????
Rick
rikki2@aol.com

Similar topics: 1.circumcision   2.Somewhat odd event.   3.My SYD friends   4.Group moderator new member notifications not working right?   5.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 25,May,12 17:46 other posts of Ray10754 
HMMMM thats funny I did a serch for Him and it showed up for me says, he has 10 photos and he is featured on the front page also with atleast two photos Details are the same as before

By spermkiss at 25,May,12 16:35 other posts of spermkiss 
He's back with just a few photos. I agree that he did indeed post some of the best. From the vast number he posted one would have to wonder if he ever did anything else except attend gay sex parties. What a life.

By #175123 at 25,May,12 12:39
From what I see, he's not gone. My guess is that he was deleted from the website for some reason and he had to recreate his account. Do a search for 4843 and you'll find him with only a few photos and points. He's lost all his wonderful gallery of pics. The best one can do for him is friend him again (I just did) and keep giving him points and votes for his great pics. He has been one of THE best contributors on this site, in my opinion. Outstanding photos, in quality and content.
By #147052 at 25,May,12 13:53

Adult Discussion Forum