to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BIG DECISION

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #169172 at 25,May,12 23:48
SO i have a circumcision scheduled in 12 days. i am getting it done because i cant always pull skin back. and can never get it pulled around the head when erect. please give me your opinions if i should get it cut or just live with it? responses are much appreciated

Similar topics: 1.CIRCUMCISION   2.who would blow me?   3.Female compulsions and opinions: reasons why women post on this site?   4.Curious in watching..   5.Phimosis cock and reasons for joining SYD  

New Comment

Comments:
By #153561 at 26,May,12 07:37
I was cut at birth so take my opinion as you will, but I would suggest possibly trying to postpone the surgery, if you look online or even talk with your doctor there maybe other alternative methods such as creams or stretching exercises. I can again only base on what I have read and heard, but honestly both ways have pro's and cons, I would atleast make sure your well read on the subject and various solutions before jumping to the irreversable one. I have a friend who had the same condition you had, he went for the surgery and has said it was the best thing he had ever done, but thats HIS exeperiance it dosent mean it will be the same for you. You have to realize unless it is a backed up fact all we can give is opinions and the final decision is for you to decide. No matter what route you take I do wish you luck though and hope you acheive the results you hope for

Adult Discussion Forum