Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ass to mouth

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #131042 at 27,May,12 13:41
Anyone here like ass to mouth or actually do it on a regular basis?? Explain the details if yes.. Gets me sooo fucking hot (and before John starts, I know it's wrong.. Diseases etc I DON'T CARE)!!!

Similar topics: 1.Anybody else cum in their own mouth?   2.What happens in your mouth when someone cums in it?   3.If told not to cum in her mouth, does precum count?   4.First cum in wife mouth   5.I did it!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #238807 at 02,Jun,12 02:53
I don't know why you guys would argue over this. Personal preferences are as varied as personalities are. Certainly there's nothing wrong with someone warning against risky behaviour, nor is there anything wrong with two consenting adults choosing to roll the dice with their health. But really, JL, you gotta admit that HB is right about the despicability of engaging in risky or unhealthy behaviour if there is an intimate partner unaware that they are being exposed to the risky behaviour of the person they're intimate with.

By #131063 at 28,May,12 01:52
You would have been better off to leave off the last part...

1) Ass to Mouth gets you "hot".
2) You state "I know it's wrong".
3) You state "Diseases etc I DON'T CARE".

I believe this can be extended to mean you don't care about your sexual partners and their health and safety as well. The fact that your photos depict condomless sex seems to support this.
By #131042 at 28,May,12 06:02
That's my wife you dick wad
By #131063 at 28,May,12 13:25
I suspected that might be a possible response. However, I stand by my comments. You're married, make the comments you did, frequent this site (and surely others I suspect, perhaps both with and without her knowledge) and state you are interested in men and women and looking for a little bit of everything. Your wife might even be aware and involved occasionally.

What I suspect is that there is probably much more she is not involved in and unaware of - regarding activities you might be pursuing. Your comments fit a particular personality profile type.

Pity your wife. She probably loves you and trusts you. I don't.
By #131042 at 28,May,12 14:24
Give a fuck! Cunt
By #89828 at 29,May,12 00:01
Smoothie-

You should just ignore the Pissy Rant-Fairy. It is a self-loathing homosexual that vents its rage on the folk at SYD. The PRF has an ax to grind, and pops onto the forum to spew bile and innuendo and, "suspect" a lot of people of deeds which it has decided are EVIL (BWAHAHA). I suspect that these are all things which it wishes it could do but...due to its pissy and abusive nature...can't find anyone willing to do them with it. Pity it for its delusional thinking, and pretend that it does not exist.

In answer to your question...
Nope...not into the ass/mouth thing myself. A bit too unsanitary for my liking.
By #131063 at 29,May,12 23:42
LOL.

Pissy Rant Fairy?

Self-Loathing Homosexual?

I believe those that use these epithets, when they have run out of defenses for dangerous sexual behaviors, are the ones that have a poor respect for masculinity.

I am quite comfortable in my orientation (homosexual) and speak against sexual acts that threaten health for our younger generation, whom are often faced with poor role models leading them down self-destructive paths.

A man that respects masculinity and his fellow man would never use the epithets you did, nor would they insultingly address another male as 'it'. I believe such individuals are incapable of understanding the premise of Masculine Respect.

Good to read that you believe the behaviors in question - ass/mouth - are unsanitary, and had the stones to post it. That's a start. Perhaps after you see many friends lose their health and lives to foolishness you'll become as passionate an advocate for responsibility as I am.
By #89828 at 30,May,12 14:14
Oh, PRF, you sanctimonious and humorless little imp...strange to see you writing about "respect" when I have yet to see you treat anyone on this forum in a respectful fashion. I understand "Masculine Respect", I just do not practice "Pissy Rant Fairy" respect. After all...the PRF only gets back what it gives. I am sooo very pleased that you approve of my response to the original question (I did a little dance of joy knowing that my opinion had the PRF seal of approval.) Notice, btw, how I expressed my point in a respectful fashion? You should try THAT the next time your "passionate advocate" voice tells you to speak out...
By #131063 at 30,May,12 22:40
I have always only addressed BEHAVIOR, never have I made any personal attacks. When I address another member, I do so by using the name they chose on this site. You have, on numerous occasions, made your attacks against the PERSON, rather than pose a opposing viewpoint on the issue of BEHAVIOR. I decided enough is enough. You have been reported. Whether it has any result, we shall just wait and see.

By #131063 at 30,May,12 22:48
What you fail to understand, justlookin, is that when guys such as myself, John or others that have expressed an OPINION about sexual behaviors we believe to be risky, we're not specifically speaking to YOU. If you disagree, so be it. But try sticking to the actual topic if you wish to challenge any statements we make. My comments are always directed toward the new guy diving into this sexual world without having any clue about the inherent dangers. There needs to be a counterpoint to those that are simply out to use another person for their own gratification.

By #183011 at 28,May,12 22:42
you should get a life -you are the thought police and should be locked away from all computers so you cannot bore us -we are adults -not dumb (like!!). Let us each be responsible for ourselves -not our ****'s keepers.
By #131063 at 29,May,12 23:59
Your last statement would be well-received, but sadly, more often than not, individuals show they are not responsible, and worse, they try to dupe others - the younger generation - into believing their behaviors are benign and no risk at all.

I'm sorry that speaking against degrading, dangerous and deadly sexual behaviors bores you.

Perhaps there will be less need for those that speak out in forums such as this against such risky behaviors when 1) those that persist in acting other than adult-like when it comes to sexually responsible intimacy change their ways. 2) those that persist in minimizing the reality of health risks come to their senses.

"Adult" is not always synonymous with "intelligent". When a man gets into his 40's and 50's and he's - hopefully - seen the results of foolishness over the years, there's no defense for continuing down that same path.

By #254338 at 29,May,12 18:02
My wife will never do it... One of old gf's used to say she liked it... Tried it once with her... I've done it ( sucked bf's cock... After pulling out of my arse, or arse of the chick we were with...- but way back as well....) Just get caught up in the moment and hoped all the vodka I had been drinking killed anything to be worried about.... It's a fine line between ass to mouth and a brown Sanchez... Or a sanchez and **** play... Never wanted to slide down that slippery slope....

By #4162 at 29,May,12 15:41
been in a 3 some MMF and we fucked her up the arse and cunt and she sucked us, I thought afterwards that it was dodgy health wise but it happened!
By #254338 at 29,May,12 17:58
And of course when she kissed you afterwards and it tasted a little ... Off...

By #146804 at 28,May,12 20:50
I've done it on occasion, not something I'm into but I'v been simply be too horny to remember not to put it in my mouth.

- ms
By #201155 at 29,May,12 17:28
Thus speaks the voice of reason

Adult Discussion Forum