Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sucking - men vs. women

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #264931 at 29,May,12 14:43
Hi I recently had my dick sucked by a guy through a gloryhole... it was fantastic I wonder if men in general suck better dick than girls do? and perhaps girls eat pussy better than guys do it?

Similar topics: 1.what do women think about men sucking cock   2.Thinking about sucking a dick   3.Do women like to watch two guys sucking each others cocks?   4.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   5.Do you like sucking straight guy's cocks?  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 04,Jun,12 07:48 other posts of nekekal 
I have had both men and women suck my cock. I think that universally, men do a better job sucking cock. It might be that they want to more, or it might be that they understand a cock more, I am not sure.

I believe that women eat pussy better than men. But that is only a guess on my part.

By #164428 at 02,Jun,12 05:30
Here's how I suck:

I'd love to lick your shaft with broad tongue strokes while fondling and tugging gently on your balls. Then, I'd take the head in and lap and suck like I was enjoying a nice ice-cream cone. Then I'd slide down and take in inch after inch, slowwwly sucking up and down to drive you wild....I would bring you to the edge a few times....I'd enjoy sucking your balls, too. When you couldn't take the tension anymore, I'd form a tight seal and suck you hard and fast until you erupt in my mouth; I would keep sucking slowly and gently to let you recover. When done, I would open wide and show you that prize before happily gulping it down. And then, I'd suck a little more to make sure I got every last drop.
By #143536 at 03,Jun,12 03:46
My GOD!!!

By #220845 at 02,Jun,12 20:05
Once had a man and woman suck me at adult arcade

By #159671 at 02,Jun,12 04:56
In my experience, first off I totally love getting a BJ. I have found that in spite of me liking women more, guys are just better at getting me to cum in their mouth, and they all like to swallow. Women not so much.

By #220845 at 29,May,12 15:59
There's definitely some logic there. But i think some r more orally inclined than others regardless of their sex .almost like comparing Apples.and oranges.

Adult Discussion Forum