Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

sucking cock...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #241779 at 31,May,12 22:20
Im straight and would love to suck my first dick..whats the best eay to find someone? Ive had no luck...

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.Sucking cock   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #159671 at 01,Jun,12 06:57
It's tough with this site because us members are literally spread around the world. Try Craigs list personals under casual m4m. Worked for me. There are a lot of horny dudes just itching for all kinds of action, but watch out for the scammers and wierd ones - just like everything else in life.
I have found a regular suck buddy there, and had my first 3-way with two other dudes in their hot tub. Also had a couple of other no-strings oral encounters, and got to play with my first uncut cock. Now I actually have a few guys to call when the feeling strikes.
By #147052 at 01,Jun,12 14:05
good advice except for Craig's list-anyone found there you better practice safely as there are lots of flakes there that don't care who they infect.
By #159671 at 02,Jun,12 04:27
Yes, you definately have to be careful with strangers! A lot of guys specify safe activities only, i.e use condoms, those are the ones to respond to. But that is good advice where ever you run into a willing dick; on this site, craigs, or your local bar!

By slipper at 31,May,12 22:44 other posts of slipper 
See me! Good luck!!!

Adult Discussion Forum