Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

would you or have you ever eaten out your partner after sex and with a third party involved ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #266546 at 02,Jun,12 01:03
I would .

Similar topics: 1.passing the gas   2.wer organisier eine Geile party ?   3.Have you ever eaten your sperm from a pussy?   4.What would you do   5.BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #269544 at 05,Jun,12 18:30
I only fantasize about eating out my girl after another guy has fucked her. I'd like to suck his dick clean when he pulls out and then lick some cum out of her cunt before I plunge my hard cock in her and give her more. Hot hot hot.
By spermkiss at 05,Jun,12 23:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Do it! It's fun. I'm as gay as they come but when I was in my early thirties I had an affair with a woman. We had a lot of MMF three ways. Lots of times I'd watch the other guy fuck her. After he came he'd pull out and put his dick in my mouth so I could eat the jizz and pussy juice off of it. Then I'd turn to her and eat the rest of his load out of her pussy.

By #265525 at 05,Jun,12 18:41
i actually had them both lay on top of each other and ate them both at once before and after we had all cum as a group.

By #220845 at 03,Jun,12 23:15
I have not but once when i was seperated from my then wife I sucked a beautiful young black man at mall restroom. I wonderd later if she could taste COCK on my lips when we were making up, also wonderd if she had ever had one as big as I had sucked.

Adult Discussion Forum