Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Gay experiance

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #240454 at 03,Jun,12 11:24
At what age did you have your first experiance with a guy (if you did)?
How old was he?
What did you do?

Similar topics: 1.your first experiance with sex / share / details   2.Massage parlour   3.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   4.Has anyone ever had lazor treatments for hair removal?   5.New Experiance  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 03,Jun,12 23:20
My cousin and I, around 6 I guess we pulled our pants down and looked at each others. Had great experiences with him when we were around 14.

By #146919 at 03,Jun,12 13:11
i hope you are talking about over 18 year olds sucking another over 18 year olds cock.any thing else would be perverted right?
By #68656 at 03,Jun,12 14:02
Not only would it be perverted it would be ill-e-gal and im-mor-al.
Also that terrible word in-ce-st raises its ugly head going by some of the encounters described above.
By #249360 at 03,Jun,12 16:42
there is nothing wrong with sucking or fucking your cousin, ****, ****
By #68656 at 03,Jun,12 17:07
To individuals devoid of morals and ethics that most certainly would be the case.
All the rationalization and flawed logic in the world however does not change the fact it is immoral behaviour.
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 17:27 other posts of *kmadeau* 
you are extremely right John!
By #68656 at 03,Jun,12 17:34
Would you believe that this gentleman has just placed an abuse report against me for "ill-e-gal images", obviously the truth hit a wrong chord with him. I have asked him to provide a comprehensive listing of the allegations which should make interesting reading, he placed a complaint against me but presented no evidence. My images are of myself and all locations can be visited.
Perhaps he thought my dachshunds which appear in some of my pictures might growl at him.????
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 17:54 other posts of *kmadeau* 
where i can read this, please, John

By #146919 at 03,Jun,12 17:30
you are right to a degree in some countries it is seen a acceptable to marry your cousins as long as they are over the age of conscent and it is usually between male and female not male on male as this is what the topic asks for.in my country we see it as pereverted to indulge in any form a sexual activity with any member of your immidiate family.
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 17:56 other posts of *kmadeau* 
and before the Church too, am i right?

By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 17:32 other posts of *kmadeau* 
not would be perverted Mr7inches, it's perverted!

if i was the owner of "Show your dick" Pages every thing about kids will be deleted!

By #240438 at 03,Jun,12 11:37
i was 13 , got payed to suck 2 guys off , loved it

Adult Discussion Forum