She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

gay sauna

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #267733 at 04,Jun,12 07:48
hi people just wondering if i could get some info on what happens at these places and what to expect. any comments would be appreciated as im interested in going but VERY scared to take the pluge!

Similar topics: 1.Cockrings in a sauna   2.Would you go to a sauna   3.Gay sauna in london   4.sauna   5.Glasgow Gay sauna/gay life  

New Comment

Comments:
By #525977 at 23,Jan,17 01:17
You get naked..put a towel around your waist, check out the various rooms. Then find someone to take care of your needs. XXX ;-)

By #220845 at 04,Jun,12 17:16
There is one not too far from where I live, can b really.hot chillin with other nude guys.

By spermkiss at 04,Jun,12 15:33 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, if the gay sauna you're thinking about going to is anything like the gay bath houses were back in the sixties and seventies, what goes on there is SEX, SEX, and more SEX. Free for all sucking and fucking that was generally totally anonymous.

I haven't been to one in years, and in this age of HIV I expect that things have been tamed down quite a bit. But I'm sure that sex still happens. After all, when you put a bunch of nude gay men together, sex is going to happen.

I see on your page that you identify as straight, but you're thinking about going to a gay sauna. Hey, that's totally cool. A LOT of straight men are curious about man-on-man sex and want to give it a try. A gay sauna would be a great place for you to have no-strings-attached gay sex to see how it suits you.

Just be careful. Oral sex, both as inserter and as receptor, is very low risk. Maybe even no risk at all as far as HIV is concerned. Anal sex is high risk. So if you do that, either as inserter or as receptor, be sure that you use a condom.

After you've been, let us know how it turned out.

By #220845 at 04,Jun,12 15:01
Does sound hot

Adult Discussion Forum