Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

is suckable cock the same as small cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #269092 at 05,Jun,12 16:18
what you think guys? many people say "you have a very suckable cock", but i dont see this kind of comment on big cocks, only who has average or small one receive this comment.
is suckable cock the same as small cock?

Similar topics: 1.Cock crtique   2.Rate a Cock: Suckable 1-10 and/or Fuckable 1-10   3.How Suckable?   4.Big hard sexy suckable cock heads that make us hard and excited !!!   5.I have a small cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 06,Jul,23 16:00 other posts of nekekal 
Sort of I think. My cock is too big and not suckable. I think that it has been well sucked if the entire head gets in the suckers mouth. I have received a lot of blow jobs on just the front half of the head.

By pipcock at 01,Jul,23 21:36 other posts of pipcock 
Large thick cocks are too difficult to accommodate in the mouth, so I can't use my tongue and the roof of my mouth and back of my throat to provide the pleasure I like to give.

By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:20 other posts of knewbi 
All stiff cocks are suckable in my book!!

By PSerect at 28,Jun,22 18:17 other posts of PSerect 
I dont think size matters so much. A suckable cock for me is one that has smooth silky looking skin with a nice mushroom head regardless of size.

By spermkiss at 08,Jun,12 15:21 other posts of spermkiss 
By and large I'd say the answer is "a qualified yes". I'm a dedicated cocksucker who given probably eight or ten thousand blow jobs to two or three thousand different men, so I know what it's like to have a cock in my mouth. The jumbo size cocks are fastinating, but it is virtually impossible to give them proper oral service. The best sucking size are cocks ranging from somewhat smaller than normal to normal. These are a satisfying mouthful but not big as to trigger a gag reflex. Even very small cocks are fun to suck, far better than the jumbos.

So, Mr luca85, enjoy your modest size penis and be proud of it. And keep making it available for cocksuckers to suck. We'll thank you.
By greatct at 01,Aug,13 03:34 other posts of greatct 
Your comment makes a lot of sense.

By #519672 at 17,Dec,16 21:22
yup yup

By Alwaysnude at 26,Jun,22 15:10 other posts of Alwaysnude 
I have told that many times 5 inches at best
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

Anyone like short ones
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

[deleted image] Suck on this

By Alwaysnude at 07,May,22 14:13 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] Hereis a suckable one
--------------------------------------- added after 1200 hours

Smaller ones are easier to suck

By #562567 at 20,Jul,18 12:21
I think suckable cock is the one which you can fill in your mouth.

By #539358 at 02,Apr,18 22:07
My perfect cock to suck would be between 4-6”. Big long cocks just don’t do it for me, I like an average stubby rock hard one to suck on
By #64328 at 03,Apr,18 01:42
ive always thought average size or even a little smaller are the best looking

By onthelose at 03,Apr,18 03:33 other posts of onthelose 
You are 100% right.

By #553294 at 02,Apr,18 21:15
Mine's ~1.5-2.5" long x 3.5" in girth when soft & ~5.75" x 4.75" when hard. That's 0.59" above average erect length & only 0.16" above average erect girth. Even though it's well-within the average range, I've had a few girlfriends gag on it while giving me head.

By #363802 at 18,Dec,16 08:00
To me a "suckable" cock is any cock 7" or over, but maybe that's just me

By MoeJoe at 05,Jun,12 22:21 other posts of MoeJoe 
A suckable cock is any cock regardless of size that a person may deem nice enough that they want to suck....and therefore suckable. With that said, a cock might be too tiny to suck or too huge to get in one's mouth that the term physically suckable may not apply. Today's semantics lesson.
By #519672 at 17,Dec,16 21:21
yup but the mouthful is nice

By #519672 at 17,Dec,16 21:20
6 inch and under is nice = get the whole cock in and really work the shaft

By #358284 at 01,Aug,13 13:07
I'd say, it depends on who the cocksucker is! I personally like em 7" to 8"s with a wideer shape!!

By #27633 at 09,Jun,12 08:38
Dont over think it ... Take it as a compliment
When I say a cock is suckable ... I mean Dayum I want to taste that cock!

By boc at 05,Jun,12 22:23 other posts of boc 
women love to suck my cock. Though they usually cannot swallow the whole thing. It seems to help them get wet and ready for intercourse. Of course I find that 69 is the best way for that.

Adult Discussion Forum