Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Using Love

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #215515 at 08,Jun,12 04:51
Do you think it is appropriate yo use the word love toward someone that you met on this site? Cuz I was chatting with someone for quite sometime and one day I sad we should stop and he said "no I need you I love you" I stop talking to him immediatly, was this the right choice?

Similar topics: 1.I love women   2.My 44DD breasts Pussy and Hot Legs...What do you think....Love to hear   3.advice on love   4.Members you "LOVE"?   5.We are here for you routemaster  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 11,Jan,13 02:56
Whether it was the right choice is totally up to you. As for my personal opinion, people confuse infatuation with love all too often. While long-distance affairs have turned into true love it really doesn't meet the test of time until the parties meet and see if there's a real relationship there or not. If it's not sustainable, then it probably isn't love.

As a group, we use love all too easily here. While one may be infatuated, in lust, or just plain in need of other peoples attention to feel positive about themselves, I have seen little or no evidence of anyone having a truly meaningful relationship arising from their activities here. I will note that there were two women I used to correspond with who met here, moved in together, and as far as I know are still together although they haven't been onsite for quite a while.

Either way, how you respond to someone else's overtures is completely up to the individual. Do what you think is right for you and don't worry about what others think. Cheers.

By slipper at 31,Dec,12 06:24 other posts of slipper 
Might I suggest that you be a little more tactful and considerate; respect others feeling, even though you don't share them and they may be of questionable appropriateness? They are "real" to that person and I think simple care for fellow humans would suggest doing so. Exit "relationships" as gracefully as possible. We can only hope the others respect us and our choices in return.

We all live and learn... if we are lucky!

By #218130 at 08,Jun,12 05:49
Different kinds of love, not all meaning the same. But yes, it sounds a bit serious and too emotional to me.
By #215515 at 08,Jun,12 06:01
I know the sense of "love" your using but this was like real love weird
By #218130 at 08,Jun,12 06:41
Weird indeed

Adult Discussion Forum