Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cock rings

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #22384 at 09,Jun,12 19:02
I would like to find out who else uses a cock ring? The reason why I use it is because my balls draw up into my scrotum during sex and I get embarrassed about it. Does anybody else have the same issue?

Similar topics: 1.does cock rings help?   2.Cock Rings   3.Cock Rings   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #277673 at 30,Jun,12 02:26
i use one all the time. my dick keeps hard longer, and it makes it look bigger.

[deleted image]

By #194437 at 30,Jun,12 01:44
[deleted image]

sometimes

By slipper at 12,Jun,12 04:42 other posts of slipper 
Everyones balls (if working right) draw-up just prior to shooting off. This can be duplicated by dragging a finger (or pen or pencil) along the inside of the thigh of a prone guy. Try it!

By #143894 at 10,Jun,12 21:14
I use one every time I jack off and love sensation of my balls bulging out. It keeps me hard longer too. Sometimes I'll leave it on all day

By spermkiss at 10,Jun,12 17:41 other posts of spermkiss 
I sure do. My balls ride a lot higher than most men's and when I get an erection they draw up into my body and almost disappear. Oh how I look longingly at guys with nice low hangers.

Because my balls ride so high, I wear a cock ring 24/7 and have for more than ten years now. The ring holds my balls down in my scrotum for a better appearance when I'm nude and a nicer contour in a snug fitting (Speedo) bathing suit. 'Makes for a nicer bulge in the crotch of snug fittin pants, too.

The ring does not in any way interfere with the normal functioning of my dick and balls. I get hard, I get soft, I can urinate and I can ejaculate.

When I say I wear it 24/7, I really do mean that. I rarely take it off. I wear it in locker rooms, changing rooms and showers at swimming pools and gyms and even to medical appointments. The doctor didn't even bat an eye. My thinking is that it's my dick, my balls and my body and I can do what I want. I'm long past caring what other people think of me.

Send me a Private Message if you want more information.

By #268591 at 10,Jun,12 03:45
I use cock rings all the time ,i have many , check out the esculpta website

Adult Discussion Forum