Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wrong category ....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #229803 at 12,Jun,12 11:22
To lost 10 points for only one photo in the wrong category seems to me way to much. I would suggest to have those two days when you can review and change the category and after that those good Samaritans can collect their points. And the member name should be public, the same as the votes. If that is not going to change I'm not going to upload new photos or will be for friends only. Dear members if that what you want then be my guest.

Similar topics: 1.Wrong category?   2.THOSE CATEGORIES AGAIN   3.Wrong category   4.How is wrong category some things and others not?   5.Why is my dick in the wrong category?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 29,Apr,13 17:03 other posts of bigone21 
I have posted much of my pics in the "pierced dick" category because I have a PA-piercing. I would have rather posted on the "normal dicks" page, but hey, there is always someone that collects points by voting it in the "wrong category"...

By pifad at 29,Apr,13 04:22 other posts of pifad 
Here's my two cents. I don't care how your dick is displayed on here as long as it's on the "show your dick" page. Your ass belongs on the "ass" page and your lovely balls belong on the "balls" page. My pet peeve, and I do evaluate on this so pay attention guys, PUSSY does NOT belong on the DICK page! Your girl's cunt may be so glorious that you want the entire world to see it, but it is not a dick and will never be a dick. Same for the folks who insist on posting dick pics on the pussy page! Honestly, did you flunk kindergarten?

By Onetwo at 26,Apr,13 09:56 other posts of Onetwo 
I recently got a wrong category pic on the aim page it keep getting erased but I just keep changing it back to the main catagrory . It burnt up about 60 point it got kicked off 6 times but was able to keep it up there for about four days ,

By #272496 at 13,Jun,12 14:12
Hallelujah, rejoice in the name of Admin. OMG Thank you and good night.
By bella! at 13,Jun,12 17:15 other posts of bella! 
flakeydude, don't forget to take your medication.

By *kmadeau* at 12,Jun,12 18:08 other posts of *kmadeau* 
You are right!!! 10points for wrong category is very, very much!

It's happen to me 08 Jun! One friend of mine made smth as a "collage pic" from our pics and give me permit to upload it on my page. ( /127tp1gorcfrpic.html )

I really cannot decide what category has to be this "art" pic.

After only 1 hour i was fired 10 points! Okay, but why so much? I did,t want to share this bad experience with you now if Nomane didn't open his dispute! But i don't want to stay quite when here is other problem for ADMIN to think about! HE IS RIGHT!

By #146919 at 12,Jun,12 18:23
that would go under miscas for the reasons why it to stop people making a mess of the site.i am not into anal sex between males so the last thing i wont to see when i go on to the show your dick main page is a man holding his arse cheeks open or some man with his cock buried up anothers arse hole.
By #218130 at 13,Jun,12 15:41
100%

By #254382 at 13,Jun,12 00:22
I was penalized also :
for a Fore Skin stretching pic
not being a 'Normal' Dick Pic ?

Where does the Filter for all these Categories reside ?
By #146919 at 13,Jun,12 06:44
the filtering is done by admin a picture of you stretching you foreskin is not you showing your dick its a picture of you stretching your foreskin and should have gone in the misc section
By *kmadeau* at 13,Jun,12 15:28 other posts of *kmadeau* 
wow, first "the filtering is done by admin", that means they know what's wrong!!! Now only have to wait or more better have to give directly info to "hungry" Valuators! Excellent praxis! Only punishment for whatever !!!

By #211766 at 13,Jun,12 09:17
I agree that it would be awful to inform the member docked points of the member that reported them and that the categories are vital for the site. I also feel that perhaps the current system is a bit too harsh. I myself lost lots of points as I uploaded 4 pics and forgot to change the categories for them, an honest mistake and I accepted it was my own fault. I would however suggest a middle ground, how about a system where the first photo that a user puts up in the wrong category is sent a notice that this photo is in the wrong section and that they have 24 hours to fix it or will face the point deduction. Then the more pics that are uploaded in the wrong section the bigger the penalty.
By #272496 at 13,Jun,12 09:39
Pretty simple to me if you're worried about your points.........THEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE CATEGORY WHEN YOU UPLOAD............CHEESE AND RICE PEOPLE. SCREW A TIME LIMIT TO FIX IT, DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. "SEND A NOTICE" WHAT A JOKE...THIS SITE IS NOT A DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY. SORRY I GOT HEATED BECAUSE IT'S STUPID.

ADMIN SET UP THIS WAY.
By #211766 at 13,Jun,12 10:13
I fully accept that it was my mistake. I never denied that or complained about it. I was also not fighting the current system or saying that it was wrong. I was just trying to put out an idea and see what people thought in case this becomes a big issue in the future. But how dare I try and put forth a basic idea (not anywhere near a final solution for this)? I would agree with your statements but for the way that you put them.
By #272496 at 13,Jun,12 12:03
1. This site has been up for years w/o a problem.
2. You did complain about it, that's why you started this.
3. It's a big issue in your mind and not the "future".
4. Admin doesn't need your "basic" ideas to fix his site.
5. I didn't ask you to "like" the way I put my statements.
6. There isn't a "final solution" for this because no one asked you for one.

So I can only see that you have 4 choices:
1. Post in the correct category and it's a non-issue
2. Shut up about it and accept the point dock.
3. Stop posting pictures.
4. Delete your account.
By #229803 at 13,Jun,12 12:08
6. There isn't a "final solution" for this because no one asked you for one

Not true.
I suggest a certain time when we can review and correct.How long that time to be... I suggest two days since within two days we can change category.

Please read on the top.
By bella! at 13,Jun,12 12:17 other posts of bella! 
noname, no need to waste energy debating with someone that admittedly says that he is an evaluator and doesn't even post pics. Ya just got to wonder what he does with the points he "earns".
By #272496 at 13,Jun,12 12:19
You should know I don't have points you visited.
By bella! at 13,Jun,12 12:20 other posts of bella! 
I did visit and I did notice, thanks!
By #272496 at 13,Jun,12 12:22
"admittedly says that he is an evaluator and doesn't even post pics."

Maybe you don't know it but there is no requirement to post pictures.
By bella! at 13,Jun,12 12:35 other posts of bella! 
I am aware that pics are not requirred however it is my humble opinion that the policy should be no pics, no privileges.
By #272496 at 13,Jun,12 13:17
"If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?"

Well with that said then you should start your own site.
By #272496 at 13,Jun,12 13:26
bella! maybe you should apply to Admin to be put on the policy council for the site. Does Admin have one?? Wait this is his site and what he says goes.So I think you're out of luck. At least you still have your humble opinion and with that and $5 you can get a cup of coffee.
By #146919 at 13,Jun,12 13:35
dont be rude for the sake of being rude .make objective comments it is a forum after all and every one is entitled to their oppinion.
By bella! at 13,Jun,12 14:13 other posts of bella! 
Thanks mr7, my comments have not been rude. I just have to wonder about all the "ifs and buts were candy and nuts"..... Whew!

By admin at 13,Jun,12 14:09 other posts of admin 
You can see some examples of what people were posting in the main when there were no categories here /posting.html

I'm not changing this system. It has proven to work well over 3 years. And there is always several people who are not content with it. Mostly those who do not care or do not want to respect categories. You can always find allies posting such topics, but it's not going to make me change this system. This has been discussed numerous times before

By #146919 at 12,Jun,12 12:51
most of the people who post pictures in the wrong category do so on purpose,some by mistake though such as your self i take it?i find it hard to believe that any one can mistake their penis for a vigina or someone else vigina for their penis or that a full face picture does not belong on show your dicks main page,in some cases it might though,or that a full face pic does not belong on show your cunt,again it might,or if you post pictures of your cock buried up to the hilt in some persons pussy or arse then thats not really showing your dick is it?ect ect ect.just use your comment scents and post your picture in the right category its not that hard to figure out is it?
By #146919 at 12,Jun,12 14:38
or if you cant tell your arse from your penis you are i real touble lol
By bella! at 12,Jun,12 17:42 other posts of bella! 
Knowing noname, I suspect when he uploaded the recent pic of him in his briefs he just forgot to change the category........ He is not confused about which side is which and if he is, I would be more than happy to help him out.....

Adult Discussion Forum