pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

humliate

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #271154 at 13,Jun,12 02:01
can some pepole please humliate my girl on this pic please /8mhy7titgnjzpic.html

New Comment

Comments:
By #270854 at 13,Jun,12 05:42
Why? She has great boobs
By bella! at 13,Jun,12 12:08 other posts of bella! 
Ya know, I thought the same thing but I left a comment regarding the quality of the pic taken. But I must admit, I was more curious about why a "young man" would seek and encourage humiliating comments on his girlfriend so I visited the page. The profile says the member(s) are a "couple" but there are about 20 pics of just the female, hmmm..... I sent a pm and said that guys with small dicks ( SPH ) sought humiliation, he came back and corrected me saying it was men that were into anal, my response was "whatever"...... Bottomline, he has banned me. Boo hoo.....humiliation for his gf's breast but he doesn't have the "balls" to post a pic of his dick? I think it must be small.
By #218130 at 14,Jun,12 05:38

By #271154 at 14,Jun,12 11:55
you make a good point bella i didun relive the 2 sites rate your cock and cunt were kind linked so i only posted her pics on the profile and my cock pics on private and i only asked this coz she went sure if she liked humlation and wanted to find out me not knowing that other pepole could take offense to this
By bella! at 14,Jun,12 12:04 other posts of bella! 
If YOU want to be humiliated, that's fine, post YOUR pics and ask. But as a man you post your gf's pics and ask for humiliation? Wow!

By #218130 at 14,Jun,12 07:17
I'm not into the Humiliation game. As a rule if I can't say something nice or good about somebody, I rather say nothing. I will tell your girl how Damn GORGEOUS she looks. Beautiful breasts
By #271154 at 14,Jun,12 11:41
well dreamer your totally right no one should do anything they dont want to or are uncomfortable with she thanks you for your comment
By #218130 at 14,Jun,12 12:01

By boc at 13,Jun,12 14:57 other posts of boc 
I think you already have.

By bella! at 13,Jun,12 12:45 other posts of bella! 
He must be quite the catch as far as boyfriends go and a businessman too. Check out his post in the public column ( it's dropped down into the older messages but still can be viewed ). He wants to sell her DIRTY panties. Now this is the kinda guy you want to take home!

Adult Discussion Forum