Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ARE MEMBERS REAL?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #15347 at 21,Oct,09 14:43
today i posted a pic,if you take a look, the date is at the bottom right of the pic,this is a sure way to tell if a member is real or not.anyone agree? all camera,s these days have this setting,please reply !!!!!

Similar topics: 1.breed is rude to and runs off our women members   2.How we can keep the site real! (Read this if you care for SYC/SYD)   3.who is real?   4.Verifying Fakes   5.BS MEMBERS PLAYING GAMES...  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 06,Mar,10 06:50 other posts of slipper 
EASILY faked with photoshop!

By #38932 at 02,Dec,09 03:18
All of my pics are 100% real.

By #27633 at 24,Oct,09 12:21
You got me ... Im fake

Such a perfect cock cant possibly be real!

oh and Im also sarcastic!

By #6236 at 22,Oct,09 20:26
real or fake,shakespears play might have been or not have been,if that was the question ,the pics don't post themselves so someone is real,the truth is the real question! eventually it is up to you to decide the reality,and proceed from there.

By MoeJoe at 22,Oct,09 09:08 other posts of MoeJoe 
I think those of us who are regulars here, learn to know who's real and who's a fake.....I know my friends are real and they know I am.....I just ignore the fakes.

By #14216 at 21,Oct,09 17:37
My pics are the REAL me, I assure you.
By boy at 21,Oct,09 22:08 other posts of boy 
And they are hot as well!

By admin at 21,Oct,09 19:16 other posts of admin 
A date is not hard to draw in any image processing program. Most reliable method is to ask member to shoot himself with some fresh newspaper or something like that.

Most members are real, I suppose, but some are quite obviously fake. The only thing I can assure you - I do not have fake members on payroll here as apparently AFF and some other dating sites have. Those who are fake do this for their own reasons, whatever they are.

Adult Discussion Forum