to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Swallowing of ones cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #276585 at 28,Jun,12 02:05
The only cum i have not tried is my own. Im thinking its about time that i do. For those who do it what is the best way? Shooting it right my mouth or licking it off my hand. Does it feel wierd to eat your cum.

Similar topics: 1.Swallowing cum after cock sucking   2.Swallowing your own cum   3.is swallowing really good?   4.does anyone sawllow there own cum?   5.Seriously, how can anyone not like swallowing cum? It's awesome! I don't get it.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 29,Nov,13 21:03
Shoot it in your own mouth, aim higher than you think you need to!

By #294596 at 28,Nov,13 21:50
I eat my own cum all the time. I know a lot of guys lose the desire to taste their own sperm after they orgasm, but I don't. I am addicted to eating cum and can't get enough and consider it to be amazing luck that I have a steady, non-stop supply hanging right between my legs.

A fun "game" that I play is saving up my loads in a large medicine bottle and freezing them. After I have 10 or 12 loads saved up I float the medicine bottle in a cup of hot water. After just 10 minutes or so of floating the cum is as hot and fresh as when I shot it. Makes for a delicious snack as I jack off and having a mouthfull of cum as I cum induces a mind-blowing orgasm.

By #102374 at 25,Nov,13 23:06
Once I tried it, anyway I get it in my mouth is good. I luv it.

By #313136 at 26,Apr,13 13:35
try to lick swallow mine
[deleted image]
By #316057 at 25,Nov,13 19:41
That nice

By smokieb69 at 07,Jul,12 07:05 other posts of smokieb69 
I do, straight into your mouth is best! Precum is actually my favorite. Try it and let us know
cumming in my mouth

more and more cum on my face!

Adult Discussion Forum