Deleting forum posts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #242124 at 28,Jun,12 19:51
Why was there a recent forum post deleted by admin was it because:

A. It contained to many truths

B. Because it was about evers

C. You did not like the replies

Who thinks this is fair that he can delete forum posts that contain nothing slanderous, racist, demeaning or harmful comments. Its an outrage.

Similar topics: 1.Filtering.   2.Deleting a Topic...   3.All this damn silliness...   4.Why is admin deleting threads from this forum   5.Deleting Popular Members Posts!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 29,Jun,12 03:20 other posts of admin 
I removed the topic because it was started with a big pile of shit about evers. I discussed what I wanted, but otherwise I find such topics inappropriate. Despite what you may imagining about my feeling toward evers I do not want that people who come here first time see fights and cursing.

What is funny that some of you in that thread seemed to have the same opinion - that the first post was too rude, but now you look for a hidden agenda.

As for other "lot worse posts still on the site" - I did not see them.

You for some reason imagine that I know all that you know. But get this into your heads - there are thousands of members posting thousands of messages every day. I could not read them all even if I wanted. And I don't have such a desire. Most of things here are of no interest to me. I don't care about your fights, I don't care about your penises. I only care about smooth work of this site. No less no more.

I do read some topics but only if they seem interesting or are related to my work here. Which is about 1 out of 100. For sure I never look into "rate my dick" and other meaningless stuff.
By #242124 at 29,Jun,12 08:40
And its about time you DID read some of the other shameful forum post however, you seem blind to them.
By admin at 29,Jun,12 11:40 other posts of admin 
If you have something to complain - do complain. If you are expecting me to read everything in order to find something you don't like - I'm not going to waste my time on it. The least reason for that - I have no idea what you may not like. I do not look for something I do not know what it is.

And don't give me orders like you pay me a salary of $5000 per month. Even your premium is a gift. You have not paid me a dime.
By #242124 at 29,Jun,12 12:00
I AT NO POINT DID I SAY I PAY YOUR SALARY IF I DID SHOW THE EVIDENCE HOWEVER, YOU CANT BECAUSE I NEVER SAID IT, SO WHY ATTACK ME ON THAT ISSUE WHEN THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE.
By admin at 29,Jun,12 12:08 other posts of admin 
I may be do not understand your English, but you just ordered me to read everything of forum in order to find something that "I'm blind to". I still do not know what it is though. Not being your employee I find such an order ridiculous.

Another alternative understanding of your phrase is that I already found something but do not want to act on it. Which is a plain lie and I find it even more abusive.

By #111863 at 29,Jun,12 18:06
You seem to send most of your time verifying people these days... are they sending you proof their real? Exacltly how many have you verified as admin... that would be interesting to know
By #242124 at 30,Jun,12 08:37
He has verified them because he knows they are real just by looking at their fake pictures.
By #88520 at 30,Jun,12 10:09
Is it really that hard to understand how verification on this site works?

By #271521 at 28,Jun,12 19:55
hes the admin he can do what he wants with his site...
By #242124 at 28,Jun,12 19:57
Fair comment but there was and still is a lot worse posts still on the site.
By #268785 at 28,Jun,12 20:02
True but maybe he got tired of hearing about it. I know I get sick of certain posts, espcially if they keep coming up over and over again like those stupid oxy clean commercials.
By #23223 at 28,Jun,12 20:37
heavenbesideyou,, then why spend so much time giving your opinion? Why click on this issue and why reply to it?
By #268785 at 28,Jun,12 20:48
I thought it was interesting Arir, a little differant from all the "What do you think of my dick?" topics. I like the forums I guess, but as I said certian things are repetative. BTW, like your avatar. Reminds me of my schecter.
By #111863 at 28,Jun,12 21:00
Shut the fuck up you fake
By #242124 at 28,Jun,12 21:03
Well said happy, the verification of fakes by fakes is what is making this site a fucking joke . It used to be fun but not now.
By admin at 29,Jun,12 04:06 other posts of admin 
Proof?
By #242124 at 29,Jun,12 08:38
The proof is that heavenbesideyou was the one answering in the forum however,bella was the one who sent me a private message commenting about what heavenbesideyou had said . This proves that they got their browsers mixed up. Yet they are verified and one of them is verified by you despite never being on skype or any other video device. Its easy for a fake to be verified now as there is no checks being done.
By #146919 at 29,Jun,12 08:45
both bella and heavenbesideyou have been verified by me both have proofed to me they are who they say they are.
By #23223 at 29,Jun,12 12:41
How can you give the argument heavenbeside is real if she has no pictures up other than her avatar which is hardly recognizable and too small? Millions of people can have big tits with a shirt on.. Yet she was verified by 3 people.
By #88520 at 29,Jun,12 18:44
There's several more pics to see if you're her friend

By admin at 29,Jun,12 11:46 other posts of admin 
That's no proof, those are your fantasies. They have different browsers and their IP come from different states. And not one of them is verified by me by the way.

They may or may not be fakes, but what you are saying is not a proof of anything except that you like conspiracy theories.

By #149276 at 29,Jun,12 18:33
I agree...
By #149276 at 29,Jun,12 18:36
don't know how this got here.. I agree with fuzzthing

By #149276 at 29,Jun,12 18:37
i agree here with fuzztings

By #146804 at 28,Jun,12 23:25
Can't find the thread about a few members having there right of verification revoked either...
By admin at 29,Jun,12 04:03 other posts of admin 
That topic was created by me because I had some doubts about who is original and who is a copy. In order to keep a track on things. I tend to forget what exactly happened here. I have other things to think of. So considering an importance of the issue I needed a reminder.

When the issue was resolved I deleted it. No other reason to keep it.

Adult Discussion Forum