to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

circumcision

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #277246 at 30,Jun,12 15:47
Do you think that circumcision shortens the potential of mans dick length?

Similar topics: 1.circumcision?   2.So why is it that straight guys...   3.anybody turned on by circumcision?   4.Considering Circumcision   5.Circumcision in the UK press  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 14,Oct,16 10:13 other posts of kebmo 
Not the business part.

By #451923 at 18,Mar,16 06:37
I lived and learned a lot about my penis and foreskin. When I was young I had a short frenulum and I could not keep it retracted so the head was covered all the time. I tore my frenulum and the results after the doc removed the remaining to keep it from tearing any further turned out to be the best thing that could ever happen to me. It was like a new toy to me not being able to keep it retracted and look circumcised growing up in the cut happy USA. I wore my foreskin back for over a year and a half. By doing this my once covered head went from small and pointy to an exploding mushroom. It got so big I had problems getting my foreskin back over and found stretching it helped. Now I stick to a daily process in order to keep it fine tuned to my liking by wearing it retracted during **** to let the head expand. Then I do a finger stretching exercise once a month by inserting 6 fingers inside during my morning shower as it makes clean up fast and easy.

[deleted image]

By #361268 at 10,Jul,13 07:38
I had mine done when i was 11yrs old it is the best to have a circumsized cock it is clean and it looks nice all the people men and women that i meet always like to see it and most of them play with it they say it is nice you do not loose any sesations in fact i think that you get more forskins look very untidy and they are not very clean

By Pierogi80 at 10,Jul,13 02:27 other posts of Pierogi80 
Don't think it makes a difference but I still wish it hadn't been done to me!

By #41858 at 10,Jul,13 00:52
No, but it sure makes the dick look good

By #6568 at 30,Jun,12 16:00
No.
By spermkiss at 30,Jun,12 16:27 other posts of spermkiss 
You're right. Penis length is determined by genitics and circumcision has nothing to do with it.

Adult Discussion Forum