Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Naturism? Horny? Pervert?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #279137 at 02,Jul,12 12:48
Just wondering wot u guys views on naturism are. Wen I was a boy I grew up as a naturist wiv my family, always goin on naturist holidays. I stopped wen I was about 12 -13 because of the inevitable bonners as a teenager!

I have now grown up to love and body's cock asses and general nakedness.

BUT . .……… my questions r : would it b right for one to become a naturist if it turns them on? Is it about loving nakedness? Obviously it's not acceptable to walk around a naturist place wiv a massive hard on but r u a aloud to look? Or if u look r u a pervert?

Similar topics: 1.WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR HORNY ALONE!?!   2.HOW HORNY ARE YOU ?   3.Frosty The Pervert   4.According to SYD logic:   5.This topic is inappropriate!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 03,Jul,12 16:13
Heavycum,.....I don't think this is something you really need to worry yourself about,...for now, just get your eyes tested and find a decent dictionary and everything will fall into place over the next few years.

By Ray10754 at 02,Jul,12 19:03 other posts of Ray10754 
True naturisam is not about sex at all!!!! It is about being comfortable being nude and accepting your self as you are naturally!If your at a nudist resort it is not polite to stare at all. Most TRUE nudists dont have the problem of being hard arund others that are nude also.
Dont get me wrong the inevatable erection is apt to happen at some time, the best thing to do in that case would be to cover it up with a towle.Nudist ediquet is to always have a towle handy for that reason and for sitting pourposes,no one likes to sit naked with out a towle.
Best solution is to keep your sexual feelings behind closed doors if you dont want to be asked to leave.
I'm talking about nudist resorts and camp grounds,Hedionisam is something entirely different.
I know I was a manager of a nudist resoret for 4 years!

Adult Discussion Forum