She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Underwear

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #269494 at 04,Jul,12 08:42
Hey guys just wondering which you all prefer... Boxers, trunks or briefs??? I have a collection of all, at the minute I mainly wear trunks (see my pics) but yesterday I bought 3 pairs of Calvin Klein briefs that give me a mega bulge! Just curious what you guys like?

Similar topics: 1.Underwear!   2.Underwear Pix!   3.Underwear   4.Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?   5.Underwear Swap  

New Comment

Comments:
By #62682 at 07,Jul,12 01:50
Gotta be silk briefs, womens preferably

By notnow at 05,Jul,12 23:11 other posts of notnow 
Jockey Y fronts low rise and HOM

By #275560 at 05,Jul,12 23:10
I love cocks and boxers, especially shaved thru boxer shorts or calvins. im not picky on the designer name but white boxers with a clean cock does it for me...even better with a few images to tease me...from poking thru... right upto full on sticking out.

By #269494 at 05,Jul,12 19:04
All my underwear r low rise I can't go commando, I dont like the way it's clearly visible hanging down one side of my leg. I'm modest and just have a bulge because that can't be helped.
By spermkiss at 05,Jul,12 20:32 other posts of spermkiss 
Having your cock clearly visible hanging down one leg is the main reason for going commando. It's even more fun to get a semi-erection (a big-on) or even a full on hard-on when you're commando. Don't be so modest, you're a member of Show Your Dick and you've screwed up the courage to post nude photos, so you can also go out in public without underpants and that nice dick of yours showing inside your pants.

By #201583 at 05,Jul,12 15:15
Commando! I don't own underwear.

By spermkiss at 05,Jul,12 14:37 other posts of spermkiss 
Most of the time none at all. Usually commando with Bermuda shorts, ALWAYS commando with short shorts. It's great to sometimes hang out or give others little peeks thru a leg opening. Usually commando with washable pants, sometimes a thong or bikini briefs. With jeans, usually a thong to hold things up and out for a nice bulge. With a suit or dress pants, silk boxers. My thinking about underpants is less is more, so never full cut briefs, trunks, boxer briefs or anything with legs except the silk boxers I wear with a suit.

Adult Discussion Forum